Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Senate Democrats Vote on Minimum Wage Was simply Bad Theater for Their Voting Base

#MinimumWage

Senate Democrats Vote on Minimum Wage Was simply Bad Theater for Their Voting Base : Freedom Outpost http://ow.ly/ws3SI

Senate Democrats Vote on Minimum Wage Was simply Bad Theater for Their Voting Base

Richard Anthony 18 hours ago

So I've been very sick for the better part of a week. In fact, I haven't even watched the news, but the first thing I saw a couple of days ago was the Senate taking a vote to raise the minimum wage. All I could think was "are you morons for real?" People are having a tough enough time just to trying to find a job and these idiot democrats in the senate want to screw those poor people by trying to raise the minimum wage?

Of course, it didn't pass. What idiot would think it would? It was merely a piece of "bad theater" so that the democrats could say to their base of low information voters, "see how mean those republicans are?"

Democrats who are pushing for higher wages simply do not understand economics. Sure it sounds good, especially if your up for re-election, but such a move would cause more people to lose more jobs. However, democrats are counting on the ignorance of their voters to carry them across the finish line. Using any means possible to fire-up their voters, democrats have shown us that during the last six years there is no lie they are not willing to tell, no far-fetched narrative they are not willing to use in order to play on the most base form of human emotion possible to achieve their goals.

Since the mid-term elections will be here before we know it, what better way to stir the pot than with some good old fashioned class warfare? Class warfare is a staple tactic of Team Obama since he became president, along with playing the race-card. Yep, when all else fails, and you don't have a leg to stand on, just point out how it isn't fair that your neighbor has a better car than you, or maybe his house is nicer than yours.

Look at what the Wisconsin Democrat wants to do by handing-out KKK hoods. These kind of stunts would insult a person of reasonable intelligence, but again, they're counting on the ignorance of their voters.

Since the voter base of the democrats seems so easily distracted from the real issues, it's no wonder that they use these same slimy, underhanded tactics time and time again. In fact, if I were a democrat voter, I'd be insulted by these theatrics. These stunts by democrats in Washington send a clear message to their base. They are in effect saying, "We think you're stupid enough to believe everything we say." If I were a democrat voter, I would be incensed by that.

For the last six years, the Obama administration has been deflecting blows to its credibility by fermenting class warfare and racial hatred. Like good little lap dogs, those "useful idiots," the liberals, have been more than happy to carry that banner given to them by their democrat overlords.

Quite frankly, I'm getting very tired of people making excuses for Obama's incompetence by saying I don't like him simply because he's black. And I'm more than tired of the endless dribble about the plight of the so-called "poor." In America today, a "poor" person gets free housing, medical care, cash and food and yet, the person who bust's his butt is made to feel guilty because he is able to live a comfortable life by the hard work it took to do so. In the Ten Commandments it says:
    "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."

I know that I am not alone in the opinion that the Obama administration is the single most corrupt entity in this country right now. In many ways, they are not even bothered by the fact that the lies they tell are so easily proven false. It's almost like they are saying to us "Yeah- we know that you know we are lying.... but so what!"

We expect politicians to tell a few whoppers just to get elected, but the stunts being pulled by democrats during the last six years are something right out of that old T.V. show "Let's Make a Deal." I never thought I would live to see the day where our elected officials would act in such a despicable and reprehensible manner.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/05/se...LP2UMvXkwtc.99

Last edited by kathyet2; 05-04-2014 at 12:33 PM.