Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate Health Care Debate Live stream

I have been watching the FOX news live feed and Sen. Orrin Hatch made an awesome and powerful speech against Health care govt takeover!! It seems that they are really hammering down the point of unconstitutionality!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This bill is ABSOLUTELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL... I have contacted 25 state AG's so far, and getting excellent feedback from all AG offices... looks like a huge "bevy" of lawsuits against all Senators and Obama who voted for this unconstitutional bill!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the LEGAL FALLOUT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Senator Claire McCaskill said she would NOT vote for the bill if it proved NOT to be deficit neutral - now that the CBO has come out this moring and said if you take the "savings" from Medicare and then spend them on the "new part" of the bill - it WILL NOT BE deficit neutral - please call her home offices and ask if she will now vote NO on bill.

Let's hold her feet to the fire and see what she is made of.

Cape Girardeau
    555 Independence Room 1600
    Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63703
    Phone 573-651-0964
    Fax 573-334-4278

Columbia
    915 E. Ash St
    Columbia, Mo 65201
    Phone:573-442-7130
    Fax:573-442-7140

Kansas City
    4141 Pennsylvania, Ste. 101
    Kansas City, MO 64111
    Phone 816-421-1639
    Fax 816-421-2562

Springfield
    324 Park Central West
    Suite 101
    Springfield, MO 65806
    Phone 417-868-8745
    Fax 417-831-1349

St. Louis
    5850 A Delmar Blvd
    St. Louis, MO 63112
    Phone:314-367-1364
    Fax: 314-361-8649

April
    LETS HOLD ALL THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!!! THE TRAITORS!!!!

[quote="American-ized"]

This bill is ABSOLUTELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL... I have contacted 25 state AG's so far, and getting excellent feedback from all AG offices... looks like a huge "bevy" of lawsuits against all Senators and Obama who voted for this unconstitutional bill!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the LEGAL FALLOUT NOW!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Yes, and now the really big question:

Can all of these people be removed from office over this attempt?

And, what criminal charges apply?

As I've said.....and I'm by far not the only one....such action is going to be the one big step toward restoring our republic.

We can vote them out of office until the cows come home and, while it's a start, it does little good when these same people are up to the same things under a new job title or behind the scenes manipulating those seated in congress.

The only way to bring it to an end, begin repairing the damage, and set an example for incoming representatives of what they can look forward to if they even think about the same destructive path, is criminal prosecution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    LETS HOLD ALL THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!!! THE TRAITORS!!!!
    It gets more bizarre and brazen by the minute. It used to be the articles against the present president were few and far between... Now, I can barely keep up they are popping up so fast. Even the mainstream media is covering the bribery...

This balloon can only hold so much more air and then... It seems like we are all looking forward to the elections in 2010.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)