Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Senior Citizens un-American?

I received this in an email...so thought I would share it:

Amen!!!!

Think About This One!!! It is short but very interesting!

A car company can move it's factories to Mexico and claim it's a free market.

A toy company can out source to a Chinese subcontractor and claim it's a free market.

A shoe company can produce its shoes in south east Asia and claim it's a free market.

A major bank can incorporate in Bermuda to avoid taxes and claim it's a free market.

We can buy HP Printers made in Mexico.

We can buy shirts made in Bangladesh.

We can purchase almost anything we want from 20 different countries

BUT, heaven help the senior citizens who dare to buy their prescription drugs from a Canadian pharmacy.

That's called un-American! And you think the pharmaceutical companies don't have a powerful lobby? Think again!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK

YOU GO.....JAK

BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN BANKS...I'VE BEEN ON A ROLL AND FOCUS...ING
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Isn't that un-real. They were confiscating them for awhile. I mean what are you to do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen to your post JAK thanks

Isn't that un-real. They were confiscating them for awhile. I mean what are you to do?
    Crazy??? are you serious???? tell me more about confiscation of medicine from elderly please.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I can't remember if I read it or if it was on TV but they were holding the shipments of the drugs and not forwarding them to the people who bought them. I'm not talking narcotics.......diabetic supplies, BP meds etc. I mean the people were waiting....the company send them out and they were holding them for further investigation.

Good Lord! I swear this government is trying to decrease the surplus population of American citizens. Call me paranoid but I honestly have come to believe it between the information on AChamp regarding the vacines and prescriptions and all the rest of it.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)