Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Seven former CIA directors letter to president Barack Obama

Concerning criminal investigations against CIA operatives

Seven former CIA directors letter to president Barack Obama

By David M. Dastych
    Saturday, September 19, 2009

Warsaw, Poland
    Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
    I have just received a copy of a Letter to President Barack Obama, signed by seven former Directors of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA): Michael Hayden, Porter Goss, George Tenet, John Deutch, R.James Woolsey, William Webster and James R. Schlesinger. Herewith, I enclose a pdf copy of this letter, which I think is important and timely.

The Letter urges the President of the United States to re-close the criminal investigations against current or former CIA operatives involved in the interrogations of terrorist suspects after the 9/11 attacks against the U.S.A.

As a former long-time CIA asset, a covert intelligence agent operating against the Soviets and the communist interests in the 1970s and 1980s, then jailled in Communist Poland for that activity, and also as a volunteer cooperating with the CIA and other Western Intelligence Services in the 1990s and after 9/11/2001 against terrorist organizations and organized crime (monitoring illegal nuclear trade)—- I agree in principle with the argumentation presented in the Letter by seven former CIA Directors.

The very nature of the intelligence work provides for secrecy, “surprise and deception and on creating uncertainty in the mind of an enemyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama is putting our agents past and present at risk. Why?

This is obscene that Obama has even done such a thing to our CIA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... latestnews

here is the letter on Foxnews.com as well.
    comments have been left after the letter