Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shenandoah Teens: Free at Last!

by Turtle

The verdict is in: Not Guilty for most charges. Brandon Piekarsky was found guilty only of simple assault. Derrick Donchak was found guilty only of simple assault, 3 counts of corruption of minors, and 3 counts of furnishing alcohol to minors.

VICTORY!!!!

I had the honor and pleasure of spending the day with the families of both boys, and was invited into the family room for the duration of the jury deliberations. Out of respect for these people who have been through much more than they ever should have been, I won’t elaborate. I will say, however, that they are all loving, caring, family-oriented people and all were distraught over this whole mess. I’m glad I was able to be their voice for the last nine months.

As it is very late, I’m going to get some sleep and will recap closing arguments tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for the boys, and for everyone who believed in hearing the truth.

PA Pundits
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Re: Shenandoah Teens: Free at Last!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    by Turtle

The verdict is in: Not Guilty for most charges. Brandon Piekarsky was found guilty only of simple assault. Derrick Donchak was found guilty only of simple assault, 3 counts of corruption of minors, and 3 counts of furnishing alcohol to minors.

VICTORY!!!!

I had the honor and pleasure of spending the day with the families of both boys, and was invited into the family room for the duration of the jury deliberations. Out of respect for these people who have been through much more than they ever should have been, I won’t elaborate. I will say, however, that they are all loving, caring, family-oriented people and all were distraught over this whole mess. I’m glad I was able to be their voice for the last nine months.

As it is very late, I’m going to get some sleep and will recap closing arguments tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for the boys, and for everyone who believed in hearing the truth.

PA Pundits
    WOW! This was very unexpected. I figured that the illegals were going to get their way on this one. Finally, some justice being served. I KNEW there was more to this story than the illegals wanted to admit.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I have mixed feelings about this and Im not sure that thier freedom is cause for celebration...I mean they DID beat the guy to death. He has no life anymore and NO one deserves to die that way and these boys will have to live with the fact that they murdered someone for the rest of thier lives. The whole thing is just really sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I have mixed feelings about this and Im not sure that thier freedom is cause for celebration...I mean they DID beat the guy to death. He has no life anymore and NO one deserves to die that way and these boys will have to live with the fact that they murdered someone for the rest of thier lives. The whole thing is just really sad.
    I do feel bad for the guy, but it's just like we say when the reverse happens. If he hadn't been here to begin with it wouldn't have happened. He would be back home enjoying the life that he was supposed to live. He chose to break laws, including rape. I believe in karma. Things happen for a reason.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I do feel bad for the guy, but it's just like we say when the reverse happens. If he hadn't been here to begin with it wouldn't have happened. He would be back home enjoying the life that he was supposed to live. He chose to break laws, including rape. I believe in karma. Things happen for a reason.
    It came out in the trial that Luis Ramirez threw the first punch, and that he ran back after the teens two more times when they were trying to get away. It also came out that Ramirez had taken off his shirt and medallion, and removed his wallet before attacking. The boys were simply not guilty of murder.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    It came out in the trial that Luis Ramirez threw the first punch, and that he ran back after the teens two more times when they were trying to get away. It also came out that Ramirez had taken off his shirt and medallion, and removed his wallet before attacking. The boys were simply not guilty of murder.
    I hadn't heard that....thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)