Fox’s Shep Smith & Judge Napolitano Go on a Scathing Rant Against Obama’s Drone Strike Policy...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yi_f3TVj4w4

Fox News’ Shep Smith blasted the Obama administration on Thursday over a controversial drone strike program, saying he doesn’t understand why people aren’t freaked out over the government’s willingness to kill Americans overseas.
“It’s bad enough that they’ve got cameras on every corner and stopping us if your car runs a red light,” Smith said. “Now, all we’re sure of is if I’m engaged in combat, unless I am, they can’t kill me if I’m sitting in the cafe down the street. I’m not sure they can’t look in my window.”
Judge Andrew Napolitano weighed in, noting that the government killed radical Islamist Internet preacher Anwar Al-Awlaki, an American citizen, with a drone strike in Yemen. His 16-year-old son was also killed.
“You know what they said? They said he picked a bad father,” Smith lamented. “Are you kidding me?”
“It’s reprehensible,” Napolitano agreed.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````
This is an issue for the Left and the Right. Keep the momentum going. I hope there is someone out there with resources who can seize the moment. If the GOP had any backbone, they would be capitalizing on this. Ads should have been run YESTERDAY! I see someone with a Tea Party or NRA shirt on sipping coffee while watching TV. Two small kids are playing next to that individual. Next we see a drone flying. We flash to Cruz questioning holder. Quick flash to the children playing near the adult. Flash to the drone. Flash to Rand Paul. Back to the home. White screen. Small coffin lowered into the ground. End with a copy of the Constitution going up in flames.

The GOP made it’s position clear by ranting against Paul’s filibuster on the Senate floor today. Analysis: McCain and GOP side with Obama and the Dems against the people and the Constitution.

The regime has been exposed. They will need a lot of fire extinguishers to put this one out. And even then, it’s spreading so bad, it’s impossible to put it out without anyone taking notice, even the village idiot.

So glad people like Judge Napalitano have the guts to go on fox news and set those shills straight.

The boys house of cards is beginning to come down. These Marxists in the white house are all wimps acting like wolves, but when they're seen for what they really are they will abandon ship like rats always do. Look around and you can see the cards tumbling and when he’s finally exposed he likely will go hide, since he has non real identity, character or personality…all manufactured and plastic. Standby and enjoy the show.

Fox?s Shep Smith & Judge Napolitano Go on a Scathing Rant Against Obama?s Drone Strike Policy............... - Patriot Action Network