Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shocker: Seven Terrorists Arrested in Miami Are ALL Muslims

Shocker: Seven Terrorists Arrested in Miami Are ALL Muslims

By S. A. Tire

The seven men arrested in Miami under suspicion of planning to destroy the Sears Tower, among other targets, all happen to be Muslims. Authorities are puzzled at the strange coincidence.

“Less than 2% of the American population is Muslim,” an unnamed Homeland Security officer said to reporters. “the odds that, once again, we find a plot to blow up American buildings and kill thousands of civilians involving Muslims is just too unlikely for anyone to have guessed.”

Chairman Parvez Ahmed of the Council of American-Islamic Relations said: "The American Muslim community is extremely concerned about these disturbing reports. We stand with local and national law enforcement authorities in seeking to keep our nation safe and secure. That is all I have to say right now. Death to the imperialist infidel pig."

Tashawn Rose, 29 is a neighbor to the men."They would come out late at night and exercise," she said. "It seemed like a military boot camp that they were working on there. They said they had given their lives to Allah."

FBI and Homeland Security operatives are at a loss to explain why it almost always seems to be Muslims at the center of the terror plots. “It is not as if their religion advocates killing those who don’t believe like them, right?” a terrorism expert opined. “Doesn’t the word ‘Islam’ mean ‘peace’ or something like that?

Still, other experts, citing violence in the Middle East, have wondered out loud if the Islamic religion is not inherently violent, since it historically has only been able to exist as a dominant religion when it has systematically forced conversions and executed those who dissent from its teachings- a view denied by many government experts and religious scholars.

“Just because modern Muslim fundamentalists have no ethical qualms in sawing off innocent people’s heads, and even Mohammed himself slaughtered scores of people himself doesn’t make it a violent religion,” Dr. Gene Fancipants of the Rodney King Institute of Religious Studies explained. “We need to understand why they feel oppressed, and have this hostility towards the West. ‘Jihad’ is just their way of saying ‘hey, I need a little attention over here.’”

http://www.conservativenews.us/articles ... uslims.htm
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

One was an illegal alien and one was a legal immigrant.

Does not sound too homegrown to me. Sounds about 30% or more foreign born.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The seven men arrested in Miami under suspicion of planning to destroy the Sears Tower, among other targets, all happen to be Muslims. Authorities are puzzled at the strange coincidence.
    Puzzled??????????

How about clueless.

Dr. Gene Fancipants of the Rodney King Institute of Religious Studies explained. “We need to understand why they feel oppressed, and have this hostility towards the West. ‘Jihad’ is just their way of saying ‘hey, I need a little attention over here.’”
    This guy is joking, isn't he?????

I'm sure that we can find them attentive cellmates.

Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's tail why they feel opressed. Maybe they are just mentally unbalanced?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

The problem with articles like this, even if they're written by S.A.Tire, is that they sound so plausible that people have no problem believing them.

I think it speaks to our low regard for the media and government that they sound exactly like what one expects to hear from these dolts.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Dr. Gene Fancipants,(is that name for real),and other's like him who have so much compassion and empathy for these jihadist, are what is wrong with America today, I don't care to find out what makes them tick, I just want them dead and gone!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

''He's not in his right mind

I'm adding this post here as it is directly related.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/14897303.htm

'He's not in his right mind,' father of terror suspect says
    BY DOUG SIMPSON
    Associated Press

BUNKIE, La. - The father of a man accused in a terrorism plot said Saturday he was at a loss to explain how his son was suspected of leading such a group. ''He's not in his right mind, I'll tell you that,'' Narcisse Batiste, 72, said at his home in central Louisiana.

Narcisse Batiste said he hadn't seen 32-year-old Narseal, the youngest of his five boys and one girl, since 2001. At the time, his son expressed shock over the 9/11 attacks. 'He even said himself, `That's terrible what they've done to us.' He didn't like it all,'' Batiste said.

Something changed in Ba- tiste's youngest child at about the time his mother, Audrey Batiste, died in 2000 after surgery: ``It has a lot to do with his actions, I can tell you that.''

Batiste, a Christian preacher at a nondenominational church, said his son was determined to study the Koran. ''I didn't agree with it but he was a man by then and I didn't think I could argue with him about it,'' Batiste said.

During Narseal's childhood, the family moved back and forth between Marksville, a small Louisiana town, and Chicago where the elder Batiste laid bricks and did other construction work -- trades he said he taught all his sons.

Narseal Batiste seemed normal the last time they met, the father said: ``He showed love. He was friendly. That's the way he left me.''
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!