Another prime example of religious restriction is with the faith of the Jehova Witness, they believe it is a sin to recieve blood or blood products, the courts have overruled their religion in the case of their children, recieving blood in emergency cases of a life threatening illness such as leukemia where the life of the child may depend on recieving blood transfusions!

I would say that religions practicing pologamy are another prime example of our Federal Gov. not inforcing our laws against pologamy, it is a known fact that several towns exp in Utah are known to be practicing pologamy and our Gov does nothing about it, although there is now a case in court or going to court in a pologamy case involving that pologamy leader who I believe his last name is Jeff! They didn't really indict him for practicing pologamy but for accomplice to rape of a miner in their organization who he forced to marry her cousin! Some of these children are trapped in that, to me that is the crime when they force minors to become involved in that practice.