Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should Ron Paul do a Tancredo???

Ron Paul has great talk on immigration. Apparantly his record is good as well. Romney also has a good record on immigration.

Realistically, Paul has very little hope of getting elected. If those who voted for Paul were mostly concerned with immigration, votes that didn't go for him might have gone for Romney. Romney might have won New Hampshire and be even more electable than he is today.

I think Paul has more culturist sensibility than all the other candidates put together. But, for practical purposes, I think it would be good for him to do a Tancredo, step out of the race now, and let his votes go to Romney.

Thoughts?

No.. and I do not think Tancredo should have done what Tancredo did..

But you know what they say about Opinions..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

My vote stays with Paul or Hunter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    My vote stays with Paul or Hunter.
    Mine too!!! I WILL NOT vote for a CFR goon under ANY circumstance, and IMHO anyone that does deserves what they get!

Why would anyone support a CFR member? It will just be business as usual. Tancredo Supports Real ID, that is why he didn't get my vote. The rest are globalists. No thanks. I would rather not vote at all. I can not in good conscious vote for the lessor of two evils, because they will both be equally evil if the they are members of the CFR.

They want to destory out nation under the guise of Republican or Democrat. They care nothing about this nation, only about how they can make us all slaves. They already want us all to have our mercury laden shots (vaccinations) and tagged liked animals with their Real ID, so they can track us from cradle to grave.

If you want to help destroy our country, vote for someone who is a CFR Member.

If you want to save our country find someone who supports our Constitution and has a track record of trying to do just that.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

NO

I think Tancredo made a terrible mistake which I still do not understand why ?

Ron Paul is much stronger on Illegal Immigration then Romney including Birtright citizenship so why don't you get behind Ron Paul and help us win the election ?

Look at ALL the canidates other then RP they are cookie cutter images of what we keep putting in the White House.Look at them and listen to them they all will tell you what they think will get your vote NOT neccesarily the truth.

The Macho stand the canidates took last night on the Iran incident sounded great,had a great one liner,but also showed they could take us into another war.Is that what you want ? Another President who has a hair trigger,no thought of checking for truth since there is a big question as to exactly what happened ? I am sick to death of our meddling in the ME while our borders are wide open for anyone to bring a nuclear device right on in while we are being told we need to fight this battle over there so we don't have to fight it at home. DUH ???

I pray Americans wake up before it is too late but I see little hope that will happen and they will elect another person who tells them what they want to hear NOT someone who tells them the truth.

Have you heard any canidate except RP say anything about getting us OUT of NAFTA,CAFTA,WTO,NAU and stop the UN from meddling in OUR affairs ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Nope. Ron Paul's votes, if he were to drop out, would not go Romney. I know mine wouldn't for all the reasons stated above and more.

Should I say more?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No he shouldn't back out, and if he does, my votes will not go to the flipster. I can't support a man who lied about seeing his dad march with the great Dr. Martin Luther King, and then tried to pull a clinton in his explanation of the word saw.
    Check this one out. Lots of interesting flip flops in here.

www.trueromney.com
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    I'm voting for Ron Paul even if I have to WRITE IN his name!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast