Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When he was excluded in Iowa, he held a rally nearby that had more attendees. He got his message out without interference from a biased moderator or his opponents. He needs to repeat the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Paul really can't do that. I saw a tape on youtube the other night when Nader and Buchanan were eliminated from the Presidential debate when they ran third party.

The organizers of the debate had an "arrest on sight" if either of these guys were seen anywhere near the debate. Nader did come to the debate and the police caught him in the parking lot and told him to leave or he would be arrested. It was about a five minute unpleasant exchange, but they were prepared to lock him up.

It's not worth it !!! We need to boycott Fox's sponsors and spread the word about their corrupt broadcasting. To think Murdock trying to take over the internet now, means we might all be censored one day.
    OMG. Who needs Fox news anyway! I hardly ever watch Fox and now I am boycotting them completely. I'll have to let them know on a regular basis just to be a itch.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I looked at the www.joebiden.com site, under issues> more>immigration....
    and also on the bidenblog under; Letter to the Editor: " Biden Best Qualified.....
    and a letter to me from a Biden volunteer..because I had asked them to give more information.

They didn't do a good job of listing all of the stands in one place..
    Briefly... from the volunteer...

More funding for border security as part of a comprehensive strategy aimed at effecting real homeland security.
    More funding for cities and insistence all immigration laws are enforced uniformly across the country. No " Sanctuary Cities "
    Registration of all undocumented immigrants but no drivers licenses for undocumented immigrants. No registration equals deportation. If following the path to citizenship, must go to the back of the line, must learn English, and pay fines, or be subject to deportation. ( I heard Biden say ..These rules apply to those with no criminal records.....)
    Follow up on people who enter the country legally, only to overstay their visas. ( about 46% of the total number of unlawful immigrants)
    Bring pressure to bear on Mexico, the second-wealthiest country in the Western Hemishpere, to expand economic opportunities to all its people and provide them with the kinds of businesses and jobs that will allow them to remain in their own country.

I have been phoning my Senators and Representatives for over 10 years on this.. I've talked friends into getting involved, making calls.. First time I have ever typed into the immigration web..

Of all the candidates on both sides, I can agree with Biden on his exit plan for Iraq, as do 75 Senators . A similar plan worked in the Balkans, and could work in Iraq.
    He isn't preaching to us, tho he has religion. Personally, I don't want another President who says he has God telling him what to do...

Every candidate will have some downside, but I really believe that Biden will work out a plan on immigration... not rush into some plan that is extreme in either way.

RE; Ron Paul.. I agree... He should be allowed in the debates. Each candidate should be allowed the same time to answer the same questions, and give a final summation. The media props up the candidates who have money- (mostly from special interest groups ), showing their commercials as news, and should be fined for the inequity of their coverage of the candidates not called the top tier.

I didn't know there was a Dream Act web site. Was Not what I was looking for... Thanks, tho... It was Educational...

Joe Biden is a member of the Counsil of Foreign Relation (open the link it will explain )

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96208.html

List of members

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... mbers.html

Minnie.. Thanks for all this info. .. I am learning so much here.. You do nice work.....

How many candidates are members?

Do we know how many other candidates are members or who they are?

MW
    Sheila wrote:

I didn't know there was a Dream Act web site. Was Not what I was looking for... Thanks, tho... It was Educational...
    For a moment there, I thought you might be a possible troll. Your support of Biden definitely knocked me off track. Sorry for misreading you. In my defense though, I don't believe anyone against illegal immigration has posted in the ALIPAC forums in support of a Democrat candidate - you are the first.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Only Democrat?

The rest of the Democrats just hide who they are, I guess. I know of others who think as I do... I will send that Dream act site on to my friends, really fire them up,,, some are Republicans, and some are Democrats....

Independent

Actually, I think of myself as an Independent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12