THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TWO THOUSAND TEN

By Betty Freauf
January 9, 2010
NewsWithViews.com

Oregonians may have thought the significance of 2010 was because their beloved Ducks played the Ohio Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California on January 1, 2010. I saw the big hype and I remembered one of the diversionary tactics used by the globalists to bring in one world government noted in the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars adopted by the elitist policy committee of Bilderberg Group during its first known meeting in 1954 was to keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level. The few minutes I watched, I saw all those jocks out on the field and I wondered how many could write in cursive a coherent paragraph without the spell check and a computer. Later I read Rabbi Nachum Shifren’s article: A Warning to America’s Teachers http://www.newswithviews.com/Shifren/nachum104.htm where he asked, “Where is the teacher so confident and steadfast in principle, that can withstand the run-away train of junk-grades, given to take the pressure off due to community activists and football coaches meddling into the teacher’s grading system.â€