Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So tonight will be a bunch of DUI check points in our county

And right down the street from each of them will be a bunch of immigrants with their "Reten Reten" signs warning spanish speaking drivers to avoid them. I wonder how many drunk, undocumented drivers will avoid these checkpoints tonight! Makes me so mad!

They need to be arresting them for giving warnings of traffic stops.

I know of people who got stopped by police for doing just that (blinking their lights at oncomers).
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Every Time they have DUI checkpoints around here they get more people driving with no license and/or no insurance.
    The news reports don't say they are illegal aliens, but we all know who is driving with no license and/or no insurance.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Every Time they have DUI checkpoints around here they get more people driving with no license and/or no insurance.
    The news reports don't say they are illegal aliens, but we all know who is driving with no license and/or no insurance.
    Yep, in Maricopa county the ACLU, Fed will sue again.
    Because our Sheriffs office will arrest illegal aliens and take them to jail.
    And the bleeding heart liberal media will write "Sheriff involved in racial
    profiling suit".
    Crime is down 14 percent for a reason. Enforccment And the Obama admin. and open border advocates can suck eggs.
    We demand our immigration laws be enforced. Our elected public servants best stay on the offensive. They or we should not have to defend Enforcing the law.

15 People Arrested in Vista DUI Crackdown

Last Update: 12:48 pm

VISTA - Fifteen people were arrested during an anti-drunk driving operation in Vista that ended early Sunday, a San Diego County Sheriff's sergeant said.

Nine people were caught at a checkpoint at 1040 E. Vista Way that ran from 8 p.m. Saturday to 2 a.m. Sunday. Six of those were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, Sgt. Michael Petrofsky said.

Others were taken into custody on suspicion of being drunk in public, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, Petrofsky said.

He said deputies arrested six others in Vista during a saturation patrol in which a number of officers flood a given area on the lookout for impaired drivers.

Deputies also handed out 27 citations for driving without a license, according to the sergeant.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/sto ... px?rss=800
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn