Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Social Security Disability-Medicare-Medicaid Looting By Empl

Social Security Disability-Medicare-Medicaid Looting By Employers Who Deny Valid Claims
    By Ginger Ferrer
    Another election is looming before us like a hopeful promise; waiting for what in most cases remains unfulfilled.
    Hope, justice, integrity, honor, respect all seem to be on the block. Will it stand or will it remain vulnerable to injustice, inequality and misdeed on a grand scale?
    For more than a decade I have tried to find the answers I will provide herein to questions which are still unremedied or even preliminarily addressed with regard to the "Looting" of disability programs of this country at city, state and federal levels.
    Of Social Security Disability Programs, Medicare/Medicaid Programs, federally funded housing programs, Food Stamps federally funded programs all "Looted" by employers whose denial of valid work related claims brings a disabled former employee to these programs for help and assistance.
    Valid well documented work related infirmities/injuries which are invalidated by insurance company investigators, cronyism and political and judicial connections.
    My former employer was once a Senator in this state. He was also President of the Senate, ran for Governor in 1979 and has been a member of the bar for many years. He is considered well connected at the political and judicial level. Attorneys will not take a case against him if they want to continue to practice law. Self preservation rearing its head at the cost of the legal rights of a potential client seeking legal representation.
    I was injured on the job as well as infirmed by (Sick Building) polluted indoor air that affected my normal breathing to the point of almost suffocating due to the inability to breathe by normal processes.
    Before this happened on the job there was a question of discrimination by a fellow employee, civil right violation which played a negative part in all of this. When it was certified that I was disabled the process of denial went into full mode. The insurance investigator accused me of fraud. Never mind what ethical physicians had to say about my claims. What counted was my former employer's ability to cover up and deny all listed herein and then some. The American taxpayer has been burdened by his irresponsibility of denial to the tune of over one and half million dollars and counting for all my disability expenses.
    When will politically connected entities be brought to answer for these frauds on the American people and the employee whose life is sundered and broken by these illegalities? When will the disability programs be better monitored and protected from the appearance of easy "Looting" by fraudulent employers? Flag such claims and make answerable the employer who denied the claim, especially if it has been validly proven, yet denied by he/she/they. Fraud is illegal.

The Looting of Disability Programs by Fraudulent Employers - Part Two
    by Ginger Ferrer

In the first part of this named article I provide the essence of my concerns. The elections are again at hand for the presidency of this country. At the last primary I hand delivered my concerns to every candidate running. Not one response was forthcoming. I wrote to the President. I wrote to Congressman men/women/, Senators and the Investigative Officer of Social Security Fraud, Inspector General Pat O’Carroll. For two years I wrote, faxed and called about my concerns. He never responded. I am doing it again during this Primary. What the outcome will be remains to be seen. Stay tuned.

My question remains, who is guarding American taxpayers dollars? The treasury appears to be this very large dipping bowl where those with a Chip, can just dip into it any time they feel like it. The bigger the Chip the more they scoop up so to speak. SSD, Medicare, Medicaid (federally funded, Food Stamp programs (federally funded), Section 8 Housing (federally funded) are all prey to these unscrupulous employers who appear to know they can get away with "Looting" these programs by their seemingly sanctioned denial of credibly proven work related worker's compensation claims. Include in these processes insurance company investigators who ambush the now ex-employee by suggesting that they are the one trying to defraud the former employer and using every trick taught to them by their insurance employers to deny the validity of the in jured employee's claims. They decimate the veracity of the employee and get a "Good work" done pat on the back from their employer for doing so. Maybe even a bonus.

The process of applying for federal level disability assistance usually takes a year. During the year they appear to only investigate the disability concerns of the applicant. They do not appear to investigate the employer who denied the employee's work related disability conditions. Why is that? Why isn't an employer made answerable for what appears to be a fraudulent denial of easily proven work related injury/infirmity?? Worker's compensation hearing's do not ask the employer any questions, only the now former employee. The insurance investigator's testimony appears to carry more weight then the medical records of the ex-employee. The American taxpayer becomes burdened yet again with the cost of providing aid from these federal and state level disability programs. Insurance companies investigative processes are not monitored fo r abuse. They get away with violating not only civil rights, but disability rights. They are off the hook so to speak because the ex-employee lost their claim for worker's compensation.

This is not sour grapes. This is not an attack for attack sake. It is a problem of epidemic proportions, much like a tidal wave that rises to a destructive level and destroys everything in its path. The American taxpayers contribution to the financial stability of this country appears to be a "free pass" for some within our governing systems simply because they hold higher titles then others. And the long connective chain of cronyism that has had this country in its negative grip for so many decades continues to get away with whatever it pleases, so long as they do not have to answer for it. Made possible by those with the titles to make it so. Each state in this country should adopt a monitoring system that demands an explanation from any employer who has denied a valid worker's compensation claim. Before it becomes federal, a di sabled employee must first petition their state disability programs. They begin at the City level, then the State level, and while they are receiving assistance from the state, the federal level processes begin. Billions of American taxpayer dollars are being exploited at the leisure of many high titled members of our communities and getting away with it. Isn't it time to put a screeching halt to these illegal misdeeds? And get back some of the "Looted" American taxpayer money along with fines and fees for committing these illegal acts in the first place?

Consider this fact. The ex-employee passed the criteria for disability at the City, State and Federal levels, qualifying for assistance. Yet could not receive the worker's compensation coverage which should have been awarded.

Please do not take this information lightly. One day out of the blue you could walk into your workplace and leave it damaged for life. Lose all you own, be put at the mercy of the bureaucratic mindsets that humiliate, denigrate and see you as someone who should not receive anything from their programs. And will do all they have to, to achieve that end.

Take heed. Your taxpayer dollars are being stolen right out from under you. Should you or someone you love ever become disabled, the money may no longer be available to fund the programs of disability for those who deserve it.
    Food for thought.

Before this happened on the job there was a question of discrimination by a fellow employee, civil right violation which played a negative part in all of this. When it was certified that I was disabled the process of denial went into full mode. The insurance investigator accused me of fraud. Never mind what ethical physicians had to say about my claims. What counted was my former employer's ability to cover up and deny all listed herein and then some. The American taxpayer has been burdened by his irresponsibility of denial to the tune of over one and half million dollars and counting for all my disability expenses.

When will politically connected entities be brought to answer for these frauds on the American people and the employee whose life is sundered and broken by these illegalities? When will the disability programs be better monitored and protected from the appearance of easy "Looting" by fraudulent employers? Flag such claims and make answerable the employer who denied the claim, especially if it has been validly proven, yet denied by he/she/they. Fraud is illegal.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ginger_Ferrer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fraud is yet another of our crimes whose laws are selectively enforced when committed by big business.

"First of all, the so-called War on Terror isn’t a war on terror at all, it’s a war on the Constitution and Bill of Rights; a war on the rights of the American people." Lynn Stuter, researcher, analyst
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)