Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Go to the grocery store an hour before the close on Christmas Eve and stock up on meat. Those meat prices come down real quick if the store is going to be closed for a day or two.

I have also found ground pork to be a fantastic meat substitute. It is usually at least half the price of ground beef. And it makes a great poor man's pork chop
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

My neighbor has a farm with turkeys and veggies. He shares with us, because no one can eat 200 pounds of potatoes before they go bad (well, besides me, that is). He also has this contraption to smoke his meats from when he goes hunting.

So, finding, growing, or hunting your own food is obviously less costly - financially and health-wise.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Hide the good stuff when brother in law comes over Don't buy bottled water, turn in empty printer cartridges for packages of paper at office supply store. When buying auto parts, always tell them its cheaper
    at a different store 20-30% and they usually will match it, seldom do the call the other store.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123