Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Someone Recorded Crickets - Slowed Down the Track, And It Sounds Like Humans Singing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Someone Recorded Crickets - Slowed Down the Track, And It Sounds Like Humans Singing

Someone Recorded Crickets then Slowed Down the Track, And It Sounds Like Humans Singing

This is beautiful
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-29-2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone Recorded Crickets then Slowed Down the Track, And It Sounds Like Humans Singing

Composer Jim Wilson has recorded the sound of crickets and then slowed down the recording, revealing something so amazing. The crickets sound like they are singing the most angelic chorus in perfect harmony. Though it sounds like human voices, everything you hear in the recording is the crickets themselves.

1:03:05

The recording contains two tracks played at the same time: The first is the natural sound of crickets played at regular speed, and the second is the slowed down version of crickets’ voices.

“I discovered that when I slowed down this recording to various levels, this simple familiar sound began to morph into something very mystic and complex……..almost human.”

You can purchase a copy of the recording, called God’s Chorus of Crickets, here. [Thanks Laura for the tip!]

http://enpundit.com/someone-recorded...umans-singing/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-29-2014 at 01:36 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Singing Plants at Damanhur | Des plantes qui jouent de la musique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXhhAXjKmIU

Music of the plants- Anthurium improvisation 432Hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZX5B_p79V4

Published on Dec 19, 2012

The music in this recording has actually been performed by a plant, Anthurium (anthurium andreanum), thanks to a specific electronic device. Plants emit signals in reaction to external stimuli and to communicate with everything. These signals are detectable as variations in the bio-electrical field of the plant and can be converted into a MIDI signal (Musical Instruments Digital Interface). I sent this MIDI signal into a synthesizer and programmed a soft, soothing sound tuned at 432 Hz. After some time being connected to such device and producing sounds, plants seem to become aware of the process; they seem to understand that those sounds are coming from them...
    and they start playing with it.
    Hope you'll enjoy
    S.V.
    info: http://soundofgoldenlight.com/
    IF YOU ENJOY MY WORK YOU CAN SUPPORT ME BY PURCHASING MY MUSIC HERE: luen.bandcamp.com

sim.vitale@hotmail.it

Category

Science & Technology

License

Standard YouTube License

Sounds from the soil - 432 Hz (Anthurium & Simone Vitale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGzZ3keyUE

What Do Tree Rings Sound Like When Played Like A Record?

June 28, 2014 | by Lisa Winter

Photo credit: Bartholomäus Traubeck
    Share91.8K Tweet620 62 Reddit22 150

We all know that the Lorax speaks for the trees, but what do they sound like when they speak for themselves?
    Rings on a tree can give information about the age of the tree, as well as indicate environmental conditions such as rain levels, disease, and even forest fire. Light colored rings indicate quick growth, while darker rings indicate times when the tree did not grow as quickly. Slices of trees are not uniform, and they all tell a story about the tree’s history.
    Bartholomäus Traubeck created equipment that would translate tree rings into music by playing them on a turntable. Rather than use a needle like a record, sensors gather information about the wood’s color and texture and use an algorithm that translates variations into piano notes. The breadth of variation between individual trees results in a individualized tune. The album, appropriately titled “Years,” features spruce, ash, oak, maple, alder, walnut, and beech trees. It is available to download now, though it will be available to purchase on vinyl in August. The end product of these arbor “records” is haunting and beautiful and you need to check it out.

Video at the page link:

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...-played-record

Birds naturally station themselves as musical notes on electric wires, so a guy decides to play it hear what it sounds like. So beautiful

Amazing Music by the Birds on a Wire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkRg_FZdLgw

Published on Apr 22, 2014

One morning while reading a newspaper, Jarbas Agnelli saw a photograph of birds on an electric wire. He cut out the photo and was inspired to make a song using the exact location of the birds as musical notes. He was curious to hear what melody the birds created.

He sent the music to the photographer, Paulo Pinto, who told his editor, who told a reporter and the story ended up as an interview in the newspaper. It ended up Winner of the YouTube Play Guggenheim Biennial Festival.

Have a listen at how incredible the sounds that came out of the birds' positioning on the wires.

LIKE OUR PAGE AND SHARE this to fellow Music and Earth lovers

www.thesantosrepublic.com
    www.facebook.com/thesantosrepublic
    Youtube: TheSantosRepublicTV
    Twitter: @santosrepublic

Category

Film & Animation

License

Standard YouTube License

Sacred Geometry

Remarkable connections between Music and the Flower of Life

September 13, 2011 Jordan 3 Comments
    Way back when I first published the Spirit Science lesson “Math of God”, one young lad came to me and told me he was working on figuring out some intriguing ways of fitting music into the flower of life. The images he came up with are right here.
    (Click the image to see a full size version of it) and this
    Then just the other day, someone else contacted me saying that they had taken these above diagrams and figured out new ways of working with it. This is what he came up with, and his description below.
    “Basically I kept your friends first flower the way it was but changed the outer petals joining up the Root notes. Whether your friend had a concept to his diagram or it if they were just the set basics either way I incorporated my own concept into it
    My concept being the notes located in the middle of each circle are either a Major or Minor Key signature for example the the first key signature being A major. I didn’t write major in there because its a simple musician rule that the symbol for major is just the note example being “A” then the symbol for minor is a small “m” example being “Cm” but anyway back to the point.
    The key signature being in the middle and the petals around it are the notes within the key signature for example; The key signature of A major has the notes A,B,C#,D#,E,F# and G#. Today I did want to carry on but after I blew my own mind last night doing that, I went into meditation (advised by a friend) and while I was in meditation something said to me “This is all you can do…… for now”. So I’m giving it to you like this in hopes that someone can pick it up and be like …… AH!”
    -Mitch Doukenn
    Tom Cassella posted HIS updates as well on the Spirit Science Facebook Page. He writes..
    “you can make any chord out of this, major, minor, diminished, augmented, dominate 7, major 7; the center of each flower is a note and the pedals are the intervals between each note. the pedals either have a “M” for major 3rd “m” for minor 3rd “5″ for a perfect 5th”

http://thespiritscience.net/2011/09/...lower-of-life/

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast