Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOMEONE TO SUBSTITUTE THE COMUNIST DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ

teceived via e-mail

Fellow Voter:

I stood outside the townhall meeting organized by Debbie Wasserman Schultz last night in Fort Lauderdale as she censored voters and attempted to sell the health care boondoggle with her party-line talking points. Like the dozens of other voters who were forced to stand outside, I am disgusted by the behavior of our so-called "representative" who chose to limit those in attendance rather than face angry constituents.

When I started this campaign, I told you that Florida's 20th Congressional District deserves true and fair representation. We are not getting that from Debbie, who continues to act in lock-step with Nancy Pelosi, and that's why I’m running, to ensure YOU get what YOU deserve.

Last night reaffirmed that my campaign to lower taxes, decrease the size of our federal government and safeguard our nation MUST continue. It's now the beginning of the second quarter and there is more work to be done in the next six months.

And that's why I need your help today.

Will you please help me jumpstart the second quarter in high gear TODAY by contributing $25, $50, $100, $250 or $500? Together we can ensure the 20th Congressional District has a conservative on the ballot this November.

Last week, my campaign was one of the only to deliver nearly 5,000 petitions to the State of Florida in order for to me qualify as a candidate for Florida’s 20th Congressional District. I am thankful for the hard work performed by dozens of volunteers who worked tirelessly to ensure there is a solid conservative on the ballot this November.

Reaching this milestone is an example of how hard I'm willing to work to earn YOUR vote. It’s also an example of how hard I’ll work as YOUR representative.

As YOUR representative, I won't be walking and talking the party-line. I'll be walking and talking about the best interests of District 20, not my political career.

As a small business owner, I understand how one milestone at a time brings us closer to our goals, but just getting on the ballot is not enough to ensure our victory this November. This experience has taught us that an insurgent campaign cannot be run effectively without an ample army of volunteers or significant financial resources.

Will you please help me jumpstart the second quarter in high gear TODAY by contributing $25, $50, $100, $250 or $500? Together we can ensure the 20th Congressional District has a conservative on the ballot this November.

My campaign team and I will work hard to earn every vote possible between now and November, but we cannot do it without your help.

I’m seeking to unseat Debbie Wasserman Schultz who is standing in lock-step with Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama as ardent proponents of government-run healthcare, higher taxes and flimsy national security. Clearly, she is not creating jobs for our district or serving YOUR interests, and that is why I feel the need to stand up and ensure YOUR voice is heard.

Yours in free

Karen Harrington

P.S. Last night’s censored townhall meeting is unacceptable and Florida’s 20th Congressional District deserves better. As YOUR representative, I will fight to stop the Obama Administration in its attempts to stifle economic growth and increase taxes on hard working citizens. Please help me to jumpstart my second quarter fundraising TODAY so I can get to Congress and ensure your freedoms don’t continue to be threatened by the radical Obama agenda. Thank you.

EXCELLENT talking points!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where would anyone wishing to make a campaign contribution send it, if you have that information, please?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is not the ideal candidate but at least she is much better than comunist debbie.
    Here the link for donations.

https://www.karenforcongress.com/donate/?x=124&y=22