Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Son of NAFTA vs. Middle America (Korea Free Trade Agrmnt)

Middle American News
    Blog for February 2011

Son of NAFTA vs. Middle America
    By Peter B. Gemma

What issue can forge together a coalition whose members range from the AFL-CIO to Donald Trump and from Congressman Ron Paul to consumer advocate Ralph Nader?

Oh, and add President Obama to the list, although he has been on both sides of this debate.

What’s at stake is the proposed Korea Free Trade Agreement.

Here is candidate Barack Obama on why he opposed the treaty first negotiated by President George W. Bush:

“The only trade agreements I believe in are ones that put workers first—because trade deals aren’t good for the American people if they aren’t good for working people. That’s why I opposed CAFTA [the Central America Free Trade Agreement]. That’s why I oppose the South Korea Free Trade Agreement.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can not

You can not and must not trust Obama and his leftist cronies any more. Their goal is to undermine everything in the U S and tear this nation apart. Foreign powers wont be the downfall of the U S. The U S will be destroyed from within by the left who's very goals entail our nations demise.