Special counsel’s finding of Biden’s “poor memory” is damaging his re-election chances

02/19/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.5K Views

Tags: badhealth, big government, brain damaged, brain function, brain health, cancel Democrats, classified documents, conspiracy, corruption, deception, dementia, insanity, Jor Biden, national security, outrage, reelection, senile, Vote Republican, White House

It may have appeared to be a win on the surface when Special Counsel Robert Hur recommended against charging President Joe Biden for mishandling classified documents, but his scathing assessment of the president’s cognitive decline could have a devastating impact on his reelection chances.
In his report, Hur acknowledged that Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials.” Investigators found that he was in possession of documents such as classified notes on intelligence briefings and national security meetings. He also shared some classified passages about the U.S. war in Afghanistan with a ghost writer.
However, they decided not to charge him, saying he could be viewed as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory." The report said that the Justice Department would struggle to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt given his forgetfulness and advanced age.
Recorded conversations between Biden and the ghostwriter from 2017 were described in the report as being “often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.” It added that his memory was even worse when they interviewed him.
Hur wrote in his report that the president’s memory was “severely limited” in interviews with the prosecution team, forgetting vital information about major events in his life such as the years of his term as vice president and when his son Beau died.
Angry Biden pushes back against assessment of his cognitive decline

It’s clear that Biden and his team are in panic mode given his short-tempered rebuttal. He insisted that his “memory was fine” in remarks at the White House, even though he proceeded in the same session to misidentify the president of Egypt, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, as the “president of Mexico.”
When asked about Hur’s comments that Biden could not recall when his son died, the angry president replied: "How in the hell dare he raise that? Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn't any of their damn business.”
He added: “I am well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man and I know what the hell I’m doing.”
He appeared tense throughout the remarks, snapping at Fox News’s Peter Doocy when he asked him, “How bad is your memory, and can you continue as president?”
Biden retorted: “My memory is so bad that I let you speak.”
This week, he mixed up the names of world leaders on two occasions, claiming to have recently spoken to two different world leaders who have been dead for years.
Biden is unfit for the presidency

The report’s description of his memory has already sparked a fresh debate about his age and mental fitness that plays into many voters’ concerns and could be a deciding factor for those who were already on the fence about voting for him on account of his mental state.
At age 81, Biden is already the oldest person to ever serve as the president of the United States. If his mental acuity is already this poor, it’s unnerving to imagine how bad it could be at the end of another four-year term if he is reelected. The people around him should have done the compassionate thing and spared him the humiliation of having to run again when he is clearly not mentally prepared for it.
An “elderly man with a poor memory” is not someone who should be in charge of the U.S., and being cleared of wrongdoing because you are mentally incompetent is hardly the victory his supporters seem to think it is.
Sources for this article include:
InformationLiberation.com
Reuters.com
NYPost.com

Special counsel’s finding of Biden’s “poor memory” is damaging his re-election chances – NaturalNews.com