Don't ask me; I'm just curious

Spetsnaz Verification: Foreign Commandos in US Verified & Shocking!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:07

SteveQuayle.com
All of us have heard over the years rumors of foreign troops in the USA. I’ve always been reluctant to mention on-air because I have no way of verifying the reports. I received a call today from a long-time trusted Christian friend whom I have known for many years. The couple is wealthy and well-connected to movers and shakers in the USA and Europe.

Trust me, if they want to “name drop” it’s not an exaggeration for them. I was informed by the wife that they have a friend in DHS who promised to pass on anything significant that would be a sign for immediate preparation.

That agent called yesterday. He is hearing talk inside DHS that thousands of Sp….N…Z boys from that place connected to Alaska have been infiltrating from Canada into USA throughout this summer.

He estimated the number so far exceeds 20,000 commandos.

He advised my friends to take action immediately for food, water, ammo. I told her forget it! You need a plane ticket.

The greatest shock to the American people will not be the invasion, but the merger of DHS with the invaders. Then they will understand the purpose of the 750 million rounds of hollow point ammo. Marxist Communist Valery Jarrett is the real power in DHS – not Napolitano.

The nation has been compromised and sold out. Colonel Lunev told me in 1999 that the Sp…N…Z…boys will start arriving in large numbers months before the war.

Rick
Aug 15, 2012Alerts

Spetsnaz Verification: Foreign Commandos in US Verified & Shocking! | Alternative

Related Stories