Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spooky Guy George Soros, Gave His Endorsement To Mitt Romney For The Republican Nomin

WHAT MESSAGE DOES THIS SEND US PEOPLE! WE LOVE THE CONSTITUTION AND WANT TO GET RID OF OBAMA AND SOROS ENDORCES MITT ROMNEY?

SORRY.... EVEN IF ROMNEY WAS THE GOP PICK IN GOOD CONSCIENCE I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT SUPPORT ROMNEY EVER.

But for those who do, and if he was to win, I will be there later to tell you who did support him.....

I TOLD YOU SO!

Spooky guy George Soros, gave his endorsement to none other than Mitt Romney for the Republican nomination. The reason why George Soros chose Romney is as he says, there isn't a bit of difference between liberal...uh hem.... moderate Republican Mitt Romney and Democratic President Barack Obama.

George Soros admits that he is a useful idiot for Leninism. For those of you that are not familiar with the term useful idiot; it is a person that undermines a capitalist society to further along a communist take over. Once the revolutionary communists come in behind the subversive ideology of the useful idiots, normalization can begin. Then the revolutionary communists usually exterminate the useful idiots because the useful idiots are ideologues that can not handle the reality of Communism's repressive government system. George Soros is an old man that would love to bring down capitalism, the system that has made him a multi-billionaire. It almost seems like a challenge or hobby for him. He has destabilized several countries already in an effort to bring in world wide communism. He won't have to live in the world that he is creating because he will be dead before it comes about.

Soros tells us the candidates that would be best for America and capitalism. If you have any doubt about who you should vote for, then vote against George Soros' candidates. He likes Obama and Romney, so we should like Santorum and Gingrich. He likes a Chinese led world, we want an American led world. He wants liberal judges, so we should want strict constitutional judges. Do you want to be an American patriot or a useful idiot like George Soros? The choice is yours. You can help to create an America that is independent, self sufficient, and great, or you can join George Soros and have an America that is dependent on China and full of useless eaters that do not create anything.

George Soros: 'Not much difference' between Romney and Obama

In a videotaped interview with Reuters, billionaire financier George Soros said that should Romney win the White House in November, there would be "little difference" between him and Obama.

"If it’s between Obama and Romney, there isn’t all that much difference except for the crowd that they bring with them," he said while at Davos, Switzerland.

The suggestion is that on economics, there is little to distinguish between the current occupant of the White House and Romney. If Gingrich wins, however, he believes the situation would be much different.

"Romney would have to take Gingrich or Santorum as a vice president and you probably have some pretty extreme candidates for the Supreme Court," Soros added.

"So it won't be that great a difference," he concluded

He also said there would be little enthusiasm for either candidate, and the election would be "more civilized."

On Monday, Gingrich responded by noting that Goldman Sachs is one of Romney's largest contributors in 2012.

******************** So....If Romney wins, Soros would be happy with this? ***********

What's wrong with this picture people!

Before It's News

Very alarming. Soros says there wont be much difference between Obama and Romney!

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Very alarming. Soros says there wont be much difference between Obama and Romney!

W
    He wants the downfall of the US...So I put very little stock on what he say's he is a master manipulator. Only thing is I see very little difference between any of them..

Soros is EVIL. Do not let him into your head.

Come on man! Anyone can see why this was done! It was done to discredit Romney, and win favor for Obama! My biggest endorsement for Romney is from a Alipac member who actually spoke to Mr. Romney. Thanks Grandma, you are cool beans!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is similar to Beck endorsing Gingrich.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Soros is EVIL. Do not let him into your head.
    We need to wash that man right out of our hair..swoosh...he is evil incarnate!!!!!

I just love to bring stuff over about this man every time I find it...I really believe too many people have no idea about him. Him and his evil side kick Kissinger. That is just a small list though...

I wish the old bastard would just die already!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    I wish the old bastard would just die already!
    When he does, I suspect the flames of hell will get even hotter and we can expect some real global warming!

Banned
    So you guys dont like him much?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast