Stage Set for full-scale gun confiscation

Freedom and Gun Rights Defender,

I cannot tell you how important this email is. Please read every word as the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) helps to EXPOSE the current administration and what they want to do with YOUR rights and guns---ELIMINATE THEM!

There is a massive cover-up of what is really taking place where our administration is negotiating with the United Nations to pass a new "Small Arms Treaty." Right under our noses---if Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have anything to do with it.

Plain and simple: Mr. Obama and his "lieutenants" do NOT want you to buy or own a gun. That is the bottom line of part of the treaty they want passed in the United Nations.

The treaty is disguised as an "international arms control treaty" that will supposedly fight against "terrorism," "insurgency" and "international crime syndicates." Sounds good---doesn't it? But DON'T BE FOOLED by these outlandish, and untrue, statements.

In reality, the United Nations' Small Arms Treaty is a massive, global gun control scheme. It's a sham. It's a fraud. It is a way to get the global gun-grabbers to experience a victory. Shame on these globalists. Don't they know that SAF and our supporters will oppose such evil of taking away a right that is guaranteed by the Second Amendment?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently announced the Barack Obama Administration would be working "hand-in-glove" with the United Nations to pass a new "Small Arms Treaty."

Critics, like myself, contend that the treaty is the first step taken by the United Nations to bring the United States "to its knees." As long as America continues to secure the liberties of its citizens, it stands in the way of the movement toward a One-World government.

My Friend, I KNOW that you thoroughly support the United States Constitution and the Second Amendment; and that you also cherish your freedoms, which includes the right to keep and bear arms, don't you?

Then, please, please help us today to get the "gun-grabbers" to stop this onslaught against the United States, against the U.S. Constitution, but even more importantly, against YOU!

Patrick Henry once said: "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." Freedom and Gun Protector, don't ever give up the fight for our rights that our Second Amendment has afforded us. If we do, we will not only lose the battle, but our freedom.

Worse than a global small arms ban by the U.N. and their co-horts, is Mr. Obama's intentions of passing "legislation" against guns on his own, even threatening to use "Executive Orders" to push his anti-gun agenda on the American people!

Mr. Obama is mounting an attack on your gun rights. That's why it is extremely important to respond today, so we can make sure that your Second Amendment freedoms are PROTECTED, the right to keep and bear arms. Mr. Obama is holding meetings that could determined if you can even own a gun in the future! Are you prepared for Obama's ATTACK of new anti-gun laws? This might even come before the U.N. Small Arms Treaty!

That's why we must be alert to everything that is going on. These globalists are out to get us; and we must be prepared. Please assist us in this fight today!

If the U.N. passed this Small Arms Treaty---and U.S. Senators ratified it, you, as a gun owner or gun defender, would be in trouble. Here is what the treaty could cause:

Ban the sale, trade and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons

Stricter gun licensing requirements

Start an international gun registry, which is the pre-cursor to confiscation

"Unauthorized" civilian firearms could be confiscated and destroyed
This is a gun battle that you and I must be victorious. Yes, this is an all-out assault on our national sovereignty and an assault on your freedom.

Reagan: "Freedom... must be fought for, protected..."

I remember what Ronald Reagan declared: "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

We must rise up against the most ANTI-GUN administration that I can remember in my own lifetime. Please donate today. The battle continues against the globalists who want to change the way we live and the way we experience our freedoms.

We demand our rights as protected by the United States Constitution! The Second Amendment is very, very clear, as far as our right to keep and bear arms. Yet, Mr. Obama wants to take away our rights!

Gun owners must unite and work together in this all-out battle to KEEP our guaranteed freedoms. It's us versus them. And I believe in and have faith in the American people and the American patriots, such as you, to help preserve this right to keep and bear arms.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly, so we can assist in getting to the bottom of this; and to make sure that our Second Amendment rights belong to US!

Sure, you think "this will never happen here in America"---think again!!

As Mr. Obama continues with his federal over-reach in every area of our lives, anti-gun is part of his strategy and agenda.

You can help put a stop to this "dancing with the devil" as the administration tries to join forces with the United Nations in trying to rid the globe of private weapons.

Please help us today?

Now is the time that I really need to hear from you so our battle can continue to protect YOUR right to bear arms. Now is the time for you to decide; to help in this fight or not. I sincerely look forward to hearing from you on this very urgent matter, some of which is taking place "behind the scenes."

I look forward to hearing from you shortly, so we can make sure that our Second Amendment rights belong to US! Please give the largest gift that you possibly can to SAF. Please help us to STOP this Obama government takeover, anti-gun policy that is in DIRECT CONFLICT with our United States Constitution.

80,000,000 gun-owners and pro-gun voices cannot be ignored!

Respectfully,

Alan M. Gottlieb
Chairman
Second Amendment Foundation

recieved by e-mail from Second Amendment Foundation on Tue, Apr 26, 2011 1:08 pm.