Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State Polls Show Gathering Storn

State Polls Show Gathering Storm

By: David Catanese

March 5, 2010 05:17 AM EST

Congress, it turns out, isn’t the only institution held in low esteem by voters this year.

According to a POLITICO review of publicly available polling data, numerous state legislatures are also bottoming out, showing off-the-charts disapproval ratings accompanied by stunning levels of voter cynicism.

It all adds up to a toxic election-year brew for legislators inside and outside Washington.

The freshest example comes from Pennsylvania, where a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday surveyed the attitudes of residents and reported that just 29 percent of Pennsylvania voters said they approved of the job the state legislature is doing in Harrisburg, a slippage of 13 points since last May.

“We have a high unemployment rate, the economic climate is a difficult one, and people are expressing their frustration,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not surprising since the evil encompasses all levels of government.

I'm just happy that people are finally opening their eyes to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Which explains why I call my 2 POS Senators and one of my congressmen. The other one has been hiding for 2 years.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Which explains why I call my 2 POS Senators and one of my congressmen. The other one has been hiding for 2 years.

LOL.....you've got him hiding under his desk and ducking into broom closets everytime he hears a phone ring, dontcha Mel?