Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

STATES SEND WARNING TO FEDS

STATES SEND WARNING TO FEDS

States say feds will not usurp powers guaranteed to them by 9th, 10th Amendments

By Pat Shannan

More than 20 states have passed recent resolutions in defiance of the central government’s intrusion into their liberties and governing powers, with all including a demand to obey the Constitution’s Ninth and Tenth Amendments. New Hampshire has issued what may be the harshest “Don’t Tread on Meâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is no fluke; the Federal Government is completely out of control and at least 20 of the states have enough sense to recognize it

one of these states will be the next place I will call home
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    AirborneSapper7, one of these states is where I am going to call home as well.

I admire these states for the stand they have taken, I just wonder what the states will do if ( and when) the Federal government ignores them. Any idea's?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While it is (was) what this country stood for in the good old days, our local officials, state legislators and those we send to Congress are not concerned about anything else than pleasing their campaign contributors and getting re-elected.
    After bombarding county reps to the State legislature about instate tuition, I have received one response from my county, (5 reps here), but to date have received more acknowledgements from other counties. You begin to wonder if these reps are too busy with personal business, rather than the people's business.
    Haven't heard a word from my US House rep, while I hear often from my Senator in the US Congress. As a constituent, and a taxpayer who pays the salaries of the elected and their staffs, even a form letter would suffice. I just wonder if anyone cares what I think.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I expect the Federal Government to take over and ANNEX the state governments

followed by a civil war ... the federal government will try to hold onto the horns of power