Steve Bannon on Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: They Want to Assassinate Her. They Want to Take Her Out. That’s Why They Swatted Her 3 Nights in a Row

By Jim Hoft
Published September 3, 2022 at 10:08am
303 Comments

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene joined Steve Bannon on The War Room on Saturday morning.
Rep. Greene told Steve that Pelosi will not give her added security after she was swatted three nights in a row at her home in Georgia. Greene added, “They won’t give me security with all of the death threats that I have. Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats do not care. I have to pay for it myself.”

Steve Bannon: They Want to Assassinate Her. They Want to Take Her Out. That's Why They Swatted Her

Video Steve Bannon: They Want to Assassinate Her. They Want to Take Her Out. That's Why They Swatted Her (rumble.com)

Marjorie Taylor Greene is forced to pay for her own additional security.
** You can support Marjorie Taylor Greene at MTGforAmerica.com.

TRENDING: LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: President Trump LIVE at Wilkes-Barre, PA in First Rally after Mar-a-Lago Raid and Biden's Moloch Speech --253,000 Watching Live

Steve Bannon told the War Room crowd, “They want to assassinate her. They want to take her out. That’s why they swatted her three nights in a row.”

Via The War Room.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was swatted three times in August. Steve Bannon was swatted earlier this week.
The communist left wants their political opponents dead. That is clear.

BREAKING: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Swatted Again Last Night!
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene with TGP’s Jim Hoft, Brian Lupo (in beard) and Joe Hoft (standing) last weekend at Mike Lindell’s conference in Springfield, MO. As reported earlier — popular conservative Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was swatted early Wednesday at her home just after 1 AM in the morning. “Swatting” is the action or practice … Continue readingBREAKING: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Swatted Again Last Night!

The Gateway Pundit

Steve Bannon on Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: They Want to Assassinate Her. They Want to Take Her Out. That's Why They Swatted Her 3 Nights in a Row (thegatewaypundit.com)