Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stolen Personal Data Includes Some Active-Duty Personnel

Stolen Personal Data Includes Some Active-Duty Personnel
    http://wfmynews2.com/news/national/arti ... ryid=64308

Veterans groups say there should not have been a three-week delay in publicizing the burglary at the data analyst's home.
    Washington, DC -- Veterans groups are criticizing the Veterans Administration for not "coming clean" earlier on how widespread a recent theft of personal data may be.

The VA now says that personal data on up to 50,000 active-duty Navy and National Guard personnel were among those stolen from a Veterans Affairs employee last month. The disclosure goes beyond what the VA initially reported earlier, when it said the theft was only thought to include information on veterans.

American Legion spokeswoman Ramona Joyce says active duty and Guard personnel "have enough to worry about with the war on terror."

VA Secretary Jim Nicholson says a complete and thorough investigation into the incident continues and those efforts are providing additional details.

Veterans groups say there should not have been a three-week delay in publicizing the burglary at the data analyst's home.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Who is in control?

As I mentioned in an earlier post I am a military veteran with 24 years of service, combat duty and am drawing disability. I have my suspicions about the circumstances behind the "loss" of this data. It seems to be more than coincidence this occured during the height of the immigration debate and that Fox was in the country too. Also the area where the alleged "loss" of data occurred was heavily populated by MS-13. This administration has shown nothing but contempt for veterans by cutting VA funding when the number of casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan is rising while piling on the benefits for illegal aliens. Why hasn't the administration called Secretary Nichols to the carpet for a major security breach and why was there no public apology from the administration letting us know the government is doing everything within it's power to locate the missing data and will bring to justice anyone who is fraudulently using it. But then again I forgot the Senate has provided amnesty to illegal aliens fraudulently using American's ssn's so I am sure the administration will turn a blind eye to this too. Of all the groups the government has screwed over to support illegal aliens this is the last one to do that to. This once again shows the complete lack of respect, care and compassion for veterans by this traitorous, treasonous, jackass of an administration who has stained the Oval Office with the blood of those who gave thier health and lives for the very Constitution of which he has forsaken.

Constitution of which he has forsaken
    Speaking of the Constitution... heads up you need to write your congress reps and say NO to any ammendment by the hand of George Bush.

He is pushing on one regarding marriage. HE NEEDS TO STAY GONE FROM TOUCHING OUR CONSTITUTION HE ALREADY DESTROYED THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND OUR CONGRESS HELPED HIM DO IT!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)