Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know if any of you are aware but Warren Buffet stands to make a lot of money if taxes are raised on the super rich...His business is sheltered investments, insurance etc.....other investment firms will profit as well..these are firms you or I can't even dream of being a part of.

Now I ask you this if they got rid of the tax loop holes that the very rich get that we can't even imagine don't you think that would be better??? Of course Warren and the rest of his counterparts aren't mentioning that are they??? Wonder why????

Billionaires like you know who also want to destroy Prop. 13 in California. Killing Prop. 13 would cause more damage to an already weak real estate market in California by forcing elderly people to sell their homes. They simply couldn't afford to live in their own homes once Prop. 13 is gone because property taxes would go through the roof.
    How could profits be made from crashing the California real estate market? By buying put options on the Chicago Board of Options Exchange on California real estate. Or by buying or selling Credit Defualt Swaps from insurance companies. And there are numerous other ways.

. . . “Beginning in 1986, we specifically took action to enrich the wealthy on the false premise that a wealthy person would pass that extra money down into the system,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12