Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Definately signed it. I read awhile back that they were real busy drugging the highschool kids. Normal teenage behavior was seen as anti-social or bi-polar. For goodness sake, when the hormones kick in everyone is jekel and hyde. They won't allow children to go through the phases of growing up anymore. They're making them crazy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks

Thanks curiouspat for posting that! I have copied and pasted it into an email to myself so I can save it. I probably have it some where, just not sure where!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

error

Folks.

John Swinton, former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, said it best in a toast made before the New York Press Club in 1953: "There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, as an independent press
    PineStrawGuys posted elsewhere, (can't find the thread right now), that he Googled John Swinton, and yes he said that quote, but died in 1901. IMO, that makes it even worse...so we've had the lack of a free press longer than we thought!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Signed and forwarded to my address book!

With PLEASURE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12