Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great!
    What is going to happen when Russia, China, Iran, (or who ever) wants to test him and the USA, He’ll pee in his pants!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Do you think maybe he's stressed out because he knows that he is not eligible to be president?
    The strain is proving too much...tic-toc time will tell. :P
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Let's not go nuts here with accusations to destroy anyone's reputation.
    Ruin his reputation? What reputation would that be? He began his run for president from the living room of a known terrorist (Bill Aires). He couldn't even get a job with the fbi for the people he associated with.

And where's his birth certificate? Still no response from him on this subject.

FRANK TALK ABOUT DRUG USE IN OBAMA'S 'OPEN BOOK'
    by Bernard Schoenburg, (Source:State Journal-Register)

16 Nov 2003

Illinois
    -------
    State Sen. BARACK OBAMA, D-Chicago, who is running for U.S. Senate, didn't tell all when recently asked about any past use of illegal drugs.

I know that because I found out more information in a 1995 book by - guess who - Barack Obama.

"Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance," is, according to liner notes, a "lyrical, unsentimental, and compelling memoir" documenting how "the son of a black African father and white American mother searches for a workable meaning to his life as a black American."

In his introduction, Obama says he was asked to write the book because of publicity he received as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, and he took a year off after graduation to do so. He said last week he was 33 when he wrote it. He had gone to law school after being a community organizer in Chicago. His Kenyan father and his mother, a Kansas native, met when both were students in Hawaii.

Obama, 42, told me recently he had tried marijuana in high school and hasn't consumed any illegal drugs in 20 years. When I asked if there was anything beyond marijuana in his past, Obama said, "That'll suffice." But the book includes a passage in which Obama discusses how he dealt with questions from his mother when he was 17 and a senior in high school. The context of the book also makes clear that he was trying to deal with the problems his race presented.

"I had learned not to care," he wrote. "I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. ..."

"Blow" is a street name for cocaine. "Smack" is slang for heroin.

The rest can be read here.:

http://www.mapinc.org/newsnorml/v03/n1786/a06.html

This issue is not simply going to 'blow' away is it? What a wonderful role model for our young people...not. At least Clinton was ashamed so he tried to deny his behavior. Obama has the reputation of being too arrogant to know right from wrong.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Indy, ya got a great point. Role models are great--those like Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Michael Vicks, etc. Did we just forget that Clinton did the pot but did not inhale, or that GWB was on his way to alcoholism before Laura put her foot down, or that McCain spent most of his college time partying rather than studying? Wall Street was doing blow on the trading floor, as it can keep you alert for more hours the body will do. This is the 1970s and 80s, the gogo years for the market.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I get a twitch under my eye when I'm stressed. I get very self conscience about it because I am afraid someone will think I am winking at them. There is goes again.

Same here BB. And it's absolutely true that these tics are related to stress. They are not caused by stress and anxiety per se.......they don't really know the actual cause......but they are almost always symptomatic of, and woirsened by, stress and anxiety. and there's tons of medical literature out there about it.

But I suppose that with obama being "the messiah" and all, he couldn't possibly be suffering from any affliction suffered by we inferior mortals. .

By gosh, I'll bet he never even has to use the bathroom either
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12