Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Strong Speech from our Military

There is some profanity so be aware. But it's excellent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1GrdTakvl8

Video of Unidentified U.S. Soldier Berating Iraqi Police Is a YouTube Hit

s the U.S. soldier starring in this popular Youtube video a tough, Patton-esque, tell-'em-like-it-is inspirational leader … or is he an unprofessional jerk?

That’s the question FOXNews.com set out to answer when we asked the U.S. Army to help identify and locate the soldier for an interview. But the Army was less than forthcoming, so we’re looking for help finding him.

Here’s what we do know: The video was shot at least six to eight months ago, according to Maj. Hunter Holliday of the Multinational Force Iraq Media Operations Center. It features a U.S. soldier who begins what seems like a routine training speech for a squad of Iraqi troops. But the volume, pace and sharpness of the soldier’s voice escalates considerably in what becomes a more-than-five-minute lecture -- or tirade, depending on one’s point of view -- on his many issues with the Iraqis’ non-performance.

"You know why I'm p----- off?" he shouts at one point. "I come down here with my soldiers to try to train you, and you're trying to f------ kill Americans, you're trying to kill your fellow f------ Iraqis, 'cuz you got no f------ backbone."

The Army may be reluctant to identify the soldier because it doesn’t like what it saw in the video -- which has already picked up more than half a million views on Youtube.

"The Soldier's behavior is inconsistent with our Army values and does not represent the position of Coalition Forces," Holliday wrote in an e-mail to FOXNews.com. Holliday added "appropriate action" could be taken against the soldier following an investigation.

But some former military personnel defended what they saw.

"That's the way drill sergeants drill recruits," said retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, a FOX News senior military analyst who said he understood the soldier’s frustration. "They're tough, and they do use profanity to varying degrees.â€

Let's hope Obama doesn't try apologizing for this hero. War's hell but it's time to man up if they want us out and that goes for us here also who think we're too abrasive. Quit whinin

ELE

Obama and his Commies support our enemies not us!

Why is it that we never see or hear about the horrible things the enemy military does to our brave soldiers? Why doesn't the media talk about and/or show covert films and documnetaion of the kind of torture the enemy military imposes on our people?

No talk about the enemy cutting off the heads of Americans that were shoot down and when discovered beheaded and dragged through the enemy towns as their military and their people cheer and kick the heads and spit on them!

Obama 's newest leak about torture puts every American soldier in danger everywhere in the world. Anyone wonder who Obama is protecting?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would call this guy a realist! You want to defend your country with the help and training of the American military, you start to listen, no matter how much you feel insulted (even if you have no idea of what is being said, you should know y'all screwed up.)
    The Americans must be losing their minds with the body armor and carrying 50-60 lbs. of equipment in 113 degree heat and then having to train soldiers who refuse to fight Sunni or Shiite factions, because they are that version of Muslim. I can just imagine trainers being frustrated as some of the trainees may need to pray five times a day.
    These guys do not need to be polite, nor do they need to be investigated for rampant four-letter word cussing. These guys are carrying out a mission to help a country back on its feet. (One we should not have invaded in the first place, IMO.)
    I am FPO'd, which does not stand for federal post office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fear that military person will be penalized or punished because he wasn't PC. F-ck that!!!

ELE

I am tired of our Military being disrespected by our Gov't.

I want our soldier’s home ASAP! We need them here and I think that's why Obama and his Commies aren't bringing them home. They could easily clean up the illegals mess, they could protect our borders, and they could help America restore Democracy. Obama and his Commies obviously have a different agenda. Interesting that Obama's Right-wing hate list includes our Veterans and Military. And the fact that he is creating his own military on our own soil larger than our military is highly suspect.

MW
    The video has already been posted on ALIPAC.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This guy should get a freakin medal! This is what it takes to win a war...make no doubt about it..
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This guy should get a freakin medal! This is what it takes to win a war...make no doubt about it..
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast