Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suggestion for ALIPAC

OK, I think it is time overdue that we draft a bill for the states & federal government to follow!

The bill will be called the PUBLIC AWARENESS AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL.

This bill will put into law in all states and in all federal agencies and in the House & Senate that:
    1. All bills must be posted online for a minimum of 72 Business hours prior to any vote or commettee actions.
    2. All bills must be read and understood by all persons signing YES to the bill.
    3. A test of 10 questions about each bill must be given to all of those who are going to vote YES or NO on every bill.
    4. A failing GRADE of less than 85% of the questions WRONG on each bill will disallow the person voteing on the bill to partake in the Vote or lobby for or against it!
    5. Any ammendment to a bill will also fall into this set of rules.
    6. All bills must have a minimum of a 5 year fiscal impact on the budget attached and explained in detail to be published online along with the bill at the same time it is posted for the public.

We as a country can nonger tollerate the government working behind closed doors and not in the best interest of those who elected them! We as americans want TRANSPARENCY! AND WE WANT IT NOW!

Please feel free to add in your choices...

Ken
    Ken Dreger

LOL.....all I could think of was "no child left behind" Or "failure is not an option". Because I doubt there's many who could pass an open book test with bookmarks placed.....let alone actually understand it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We would never get enough votes, unless you called it the "get out of jail free for elected officials act"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    LOL.....all I could think of was "no child left behind" Or "failure is not an option". Because I doubt there's many who could pass an open book test with bookmarks placed.....let alone actually understand it.
    And if that is the case then we must vote them out of office and replace them with people who actually do and will understand things.
    Ken Dreger

And if that is the case then we must vote them out of office and replace them with people who actually do and will understand things.
    I 100% agree with you. I am talking to my own reps both state and federal to pass something of this nature. Thing is, till it's done....there's alot of damage that's done before they get voted out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we can create a bill here and have every person here push it in there home state and in the Federal Gov also!

Remeber, we are a very strong and growing group of pretty like minded people.

It can be done, and may not be as hard as you think.....Be creative..

Ken
    Ken Dreger

They should have paid their taxes BEFORE they are allowed to vote after every April 15th, every year!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

it sounds good but you know all the elected MORONS at city, state, or federal level wont agree to it

Great idea, but how would a bill written by citizens ever get through a Congress which gives themselves annual raises for doing nothing? We would be usurping their power to do as they wish, and they sure as pudding will not let American people to have more of a voice than phone calls, emails and faxes, which makes no difference as they all are the GREAT NEGOTIATORS, striking the balance between big business and a nifty new teapot museum (to be built by illegals to save tax dollars).
    There has always been so much garbage as midnight attachments to 1,000-page bills no one has read but is required to vote on.
    Congress makes its own rules and apparently there is no violation if they decide to ignore the screams of their constituents.

Excellent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast