Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Supreme Court: Dismisses Obama case without comment?

Supreme Court will NOT review Obama eligibility lawsuit?

1. It looks like---from my reading of messages on other sites--- that the Supreme Court turned down the Obama case without comment.

2. As I understand it, if the Supreme Court decided to review the case, it would have listed the case immediately on its site so that lawyers could start working on their briefs as soon as possible.

3. However, it seems that the Supreme Court ONLY listed two cases for review on this Friday, Dec. 5, 2008, but the Obama case was not listed.

4. My point is this: I don't think there is any reason to hold out for any hope that the Supreme Court will announce on Monday that it will review the case.

5. All we can do now is keep up the good fight until we find a courageous judge who will order Obama to produce his long form Hawaii birth certificate---the one with the doctor and birth hospital name on it.

6. If our fight takes us all the way to the 2012 presidential campaign and elections, so be it.

7. NOTE: 2012 presidential primaries: There is no way Obama will be allowed to place his name on primary presidential ballots in 2012 unless he produces his Hawaii long form birth certificate---the one with the doctor and birth hospital name on it----and his Hawaii birth hospital records.

8. Remember, a one term president is a weak president, and so, a one term Obama president is a weak Obama.

So, let us at least make sure that President Obama serves only one term.

I just finished listening to Donofrio on a radio show, and he said they have not made a decision yet, or at least he has not been informed of any decision. Possibly Monday if they do. He also said he has no reason to believe they will hear the case, and those 2 case reports were too vague to know whether or not they had anything to do with Obama. From what he says, the way those are listed, no one really knows other than SCOTUS and staff what cases they pertain to. Monday will be the best bet to see if SCOTUS has any feelings left for the Constitution.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Please excuse me. I normally don’t cry like this in public.

1. But the more I think about how the Supreme Court coldly and without comment may have dismissed the Obama case on Friday, Dec. 5, 2008, the more I have trouble holding back my tears of sorrow.

2. I cry tears of sorrow because I feel as if I have just lost my faith and hope in two longtime, dear old friends: The Supreme Court and the U.S. Constitution.

3. I mean, is there anyone out there with the power and the courage to force the State of Hawaii and Obama to release Obama’s long form birth certificate—-the one with the names of the doctor and the Hawaii birth certificate?

If the Supreme Court can’t or won’t do it, is there anyone left who can?

4. I mean, how hard could it be for someone as powerful as the Supreme Court to order 2008 president-elect of the United States, Obama, to show us his long form Hawaii birth certificate—-the one with the doctor and birth hospital names on it—-in order for Obama to prove to the world that he is who he says he is and that he is eligible to be president of the United States, the most powerful position in the free world?

December 5, 2008

Mr. Obama’s Eligibility to be Aired Monday in DC
    Open Letter Ignites Large Public Interest

What Must A Free People Do?

As planned, on Monday and Wednesday of this week, WTP published the full-page Open Letter to Mr. Obama in the Chicago Tribune. The letter respectfully requests that he direct the state of Hawaii to provide access to his original 1961 (“vaultâ€
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Quit discouraging us

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    ...how the Supreme Court coldly and without comment may have dismissed the Obama case on Friday, Dec. 5

3. I mean, is there anyone out there with the power and the courage to force the State of Hawaii and Obama to release Obama’s long form birth certificate—-the one with the names of the doctor and the Hawaii birth certificate?

If the Supreme Court can’t or won’t do it, is there anyone left who can?
    Mirse, stop crying... QUIT IT! Are you deliberately trying to discourage us from searching out the true facts?

The Supreme Court did NOT announce dismissal of the Donofrio v. Wells case today. They only announced two cases that will be heard, not that Donofrio v. Wells would not be heard. Give it until Monday. And if they don't announce dismissal then, give it until Tuesday.

The Donofrio case is not about the birth certificate. The birth certificate is irrelevant to the Donofrio case. His case is about Article II, Section 1, which reads in part, "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President..."

He makes the case that the framers' dual citizenship at birth required that they add the "or" and "at" clauses, because the framers were not natural born Citizens, on account of their dual citizenship at birth, American by birth or jus soli and British by allegiance or jus sanguinis (by bloodline). Likewise for Barack Obama II.

The birth document in Hawaii doesn't enter into the Donofrio case; he does not need it to be discovered.

This is not "the Obama case." At last count, there were 23 or 24 cases at different stages, most of which have been dismissed, which merely entitles an appeal to a higher court. On Monday, the Supreme Court will consider whether to hear the Cort Wrotnowski case from Connecticut. If SCOTUS grants that case a full hearing, he does issue a specific challenge to discover the birth document in Hawaii. It is a good, solid case, which Leo Donofrio has vetted and improved.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[b]Presidential candidates are vetted by voters at least twice - first in the primary elections and again in the general election. President-Elect Obama won the Democratic Party's nomination after one of the most fiercely contested presidential primaries in American history. And, he has now been duly elected by the majority of voters in the United States. Throughout both the primary and general election, concerns about Mr. Obama's birthplace were raised. The voters have made clear their view that Mr. Obama meets the qualifications to hold the office of President.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)