Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sustainable energy? Individual EV charging stations use equivalent power of 280 homes

Sustainable energy? Individual EV charging stations use equivalent power of 280 homes every single hour

11/20/2023 // Ethan Huff // 3.1K Views

Tags: charging station, Climate, climate alarmism, deception, electric, electric vehicle, electricity, energy, environ, EV, fuel supply, green deal, Green New Deal, green tyranny, new energy report, real investigations, Suppressed

A controversial video that is going viral online claims that the average electric vehicle (EV) charging station uses the equivalent amount of energy to power 280 homes every single hour that it is in use, rendering the concept wasteful and completely unsustainable.
    Running vehicles on electric rather than gas was supposed to help conserve energy while saving the planet, but the video in question, which you can watch below, explains why this might not be what is actually happening every time an EV owner recharges a vehicle.
    "I think I'm just doing a quick little video here just to give people an idea of how much energy it takes to charge an electric vehicle," the man in the video states.
    "I'm at Electrify America. This is a 350-kilowatt station. I'm consuming roughly 137 kilowatts. It'll fluctuate. Sometimes I can go up to the full 350. But to put this into perspective, an average home consumes 1.25 kilowatts per hour, 135 kilowatts per hour. It's like the equivalent of 106 homes on the grid, just this one station. Now, if I was going to get the full 350 kilowatts like these can supply, that would be the equivalent of 280 homes."

Wall Street Apes
    @WallStreetApes
    ·
    Follow
    The Truth About Electric Cars. Each Individual Charging Station Is Using The Equivalent Power Of 280 Homes Every Hour If All Chargers At One Station Are Being Used, The Power Being Used Is Equivalent Is 1,080 Homes Every Hour“I think I'm just doing a quick little video here…Show more

Watch on X

Readers added context

Post is misconstruing the amount of energy it takes to charge a battery versus how much power it takes to deplete it. The difference between kW and kWhpower-sonic.com/blog/kw-vs-kwh…

Context is written by people who use X, and appears when rated helpful by others.
    Find out more

1:25 PM · Nov 12, 2023

(Related: Learn more about why EVs are a scam.)
    All six chargers at station running at full capacity consume enough energy to power 1,808 homes

The man then explains the amount of energy all six chargers running at full capacity would consume, stating that this is like powering "1,080 homes on the grid."
    "Just a little food for thought," he then says. "It's things people don't realize, the amount of energy it takes to fast charge these batteries. It's a huge amount of electricity. And now you understand why the electric companies can't even supply that much power to one spot."
    "It's like think of 1,600 homes and how much copper and wire that would take to supply that many houses. So yeah, it's pretty cool. Somebody else just pulled in and yeah, there goes another 280 homes on the grid as soon as he plugs in. So just a little food for thought. I do love my electric vehicle. They're awesome. They're quiet, but it's just something that people don't really think about."

X (formerly Twitter), now owned privately by billionaire EV guru Elon Musk of Tesla, was quick to dub the video and its claims as "misinformation." Musk and his team tagged the post with claims that it "is misconstruing the amount of energy it takes to charge a battery versus how much power it takes to deplete it," adding that this is the difference between kW (kilowatts) and kWh (kilowatt hours).
    In other words, the guy is calculating his math wrong, according to X. Either way, though, there is still nothing at all green about EVs or EV charging stations, especially when considering the fact that a bulk of the so-called "green" energy they produce still comes from coal- and diesel-powered plants.
    Other forms of "green" energy such as wind and solar are also not nearly as clean as claimed. Wind farms are decimating wildlife and biodiversity at an astounding rate while solar panels require extensive mining for rare-earth minerals in places like China and Africa where child slaves, oftentimes, are forced into dangerous situations for just pennies a day.
    There is nothing clean or sustainable about EVs. Learn more at GreenTyranny.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    Revolver.news
    NaturalNews.com

Sustainable energy? Individual EV charging stations use equivalent power of 280 homes every single hour – NaturalNews.com

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they (Satanists) believe the fuel is theirs to use; they want to deny fuel to you but let you have expensive and time-consuming electric cars; until they decide to turn off the electric

they don't want you to be able to prosper.

they want you dead.
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 11-21-2023 at 05:55 PM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)