Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Swedish artist w/a $150,000 islamic price on his head

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Vilks ... ontroversy

, it was reported that the group Islamic State of Iraq had placed a bounty of at least $100,000 on the head of Lars Vilks and 50,000 dollars on Ulf Johansson, editor-in-chief of Nerikes Allehanda. The statement was found in an audio file on an Islamist website and was read by a person who identified himself as Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, the purported head of the Islamic State of Iraq. "We announce a reward of $100,000 to anyone who kills this infidel criminal. This reward will be raised to $150,000 if he is slaughtered like a lamb," the statement said. The statement also threatened attacks on Swedish companies unless unspecified "crusaders" issued an apology. Vilks responded to the statement by saying: "I suppose this makes my art project a bit more serious. It's also good to know how much one is worth".[27][28][29]

------------------

An extra 50 grand for slaughtering him "like a lamb".
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

It's nice to know that our senate just voted to recognize their holiday and not christians'. Do they think they are impervious to the rulings of murdering lunatics?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

A few points: Baghdadi is a fictitious creasion of Ayyub al-Masri-the current head of AQI, who replaced Musab Abu al-Zarqawi. The pseudonym was purposely chosen to give the illusion that Al Qaeda's Iraqi branch office was led by natives, when in point of fact it is comprised of foreign jihadists, numbering in excess of 80-90% of its membership. The remaining ten percent are native Iraqis who are used primarily as cannon fodder.

These are the drawings that have been condemned by the jihadists working for Al Qaeda:

More coverage:

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007_ ... chive.html
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Does Shapka work for some sort of secret service/thinktank? Where's the next Al-quaida attack going to fall Shapka?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada