Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    I should have said that Taco Bell isn't real mexican food. The taco's at taco bell are americanized mexican food. It's certainly not a substitute for an authentic taco.
    Actually, I prefer Taco Bell tacos, but that is a matter of taste.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also many of the lunch trucks down here try to assertain the 'bathtub' cheese from their kinsmen in Mexico to use on their tacos making the food very unhealthy and violating FDA, State and Local regs. The problem is no one ever checks to see where the cheese is coming from until someone gets sick.
    And yet, you just try to bring cheese, salami, etc. to the US from Europe on a plane and see what happens to it.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Give me Taco Bell

I would not eat off one of those trucks in the L A area, if they gave me the food free. I bet after you eat the food you have to run to the bathroom, imagine that. You get in the bathroom and these illegal will have toilet paper on the floor(bad plumbing in mexico) no thank you. Give me taco bell anyday!!!!

viva_la_migre_uno,

I think Taco Bell is scarry! You are braver than me!

Not to mention ArticlV's Umpa Lumpa Taco Bell dog!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Give me Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by viva_la_migre_uno
    I would not eat off one of those trucks in the L A area, if they gave me the food free. I bet after you eat the food you have to run to the bathroom, imagine that. You get in the bathroom and these illegal will have toilet paper on the floor(bad plumbing in mexico) no thank you. Give me taco bell anyday!!!!
    MOD EDIT

what you said makes no sense whatsoever.

While there are some outlaw taco carts your average taco truck is probably fresher and safer to eat at than your average resteraunt. The reason for this is they are required to purchase their food daily and they are required to park in commissaries overnight.
    What's where they are required to park overnight have to do with their food being safe to eat? Also, fresh foods don't mean safe to eat if they are not handled properly (i.e. with gloved or clean hands) or the truck is not clean. So, what are the requirements for sanitation?

I ask because I'm not familiar with running one and don't know anyone who is.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    While there are some outlaw taco carts your average taco truck is probably fresher and safer to eat at than your average resteraunt. The reason for this is they are required to purchase their food daily and they are required to park in commissaries overnight.
    What's where they are required to park overnight have to do with their food being safe to eat? Also, fresh foods don't mean safe to eat if they are not handled properly (i.e. with gloved or clean hands) or the truck is not clean. So, what are the requirements for sanitation?

I ask because I'm not familiar with running one and don't know anyone who is.
    Well registered taco trucks are required to park in commissaries overnight for sanitation reasons. They are inspected for cleanliness and the commissaries provide a market to buy supplies.

Food can be handled improperly at brick and mortar resteraunts just as it can be at taco wagons.

I'm not farmiliar with running a taco truck but this year alone I have eatin 200 tacos. I'm a taco reporter.

I havn't been sick yet. Although I did get one stomach ache.

http://tacohunt.blogspot.com

I'm not farmiliar with running a taco truck but this year alone I have eatin 200 tacos. I'm a taco reporter.
    Yeah uhm .. no. You are a taco eater who made eating tacos a job, plain and simple! I'm kidding.

But seriously though, I know what a commissary is, just didn't know they inspected the trucks.

Food can be handled improperly at brick and mortar resteraunts just as it can be at taco wagons.
    True. Very true. And if the place looks dirty, I know it's actually worse and I won't eat there. But that goes off into another story.

But thanks again. I like I said, didn't know about the nightly inspections.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12