Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taliban leader: "democracy is un-Islamic"

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 007_pg7_23

Taliban leader warns against using religion for electoral gains

* Terms democracy ‘un-Islamic’
    * Says Taliban members participating in elections ‘will be severely punished’
    * Private candidate says Taliban divided over supporting JUI-F
    * JUI-F leader says no immediate threat to his life

By Iqbal Khattak

BANNU: A senior Taliban leader warned parties on Thursday against “using religion for electoral gainsâ€
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Banned
    What else would you expect from a Wahabbist dictator?!?!?

No wonder God gave them nothing but sand...

Islam is anti-democratic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any of ou see the vidio ," OBSESSION" ?

It's an independant news and investigation film everyone in America should watch . Not a conspiracy movie, but plain facts right on film in their own actions and words .

One news clip it shows the sheep in NYC walking by while the radicals stand with loud speaker yelling how they are going to take over AS THEY TEAR UP AND STOMP ON OUR FLAG ! This is NYC ,not Iran ,the same city where they ran for their lives while their fellow countrymen dove off burning high rise buildings to their death or burned and crushed inside them .

We need to wake up .

I agree that democracy is anti-Islamic. So what?

Let the Islamists live in Islamic countries, and let those who embrace democracy, live in democratic countries. And never the two shall meet....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Let the Islamists live in Islamic countries, and let those who embrace democracy, live in democratic countries. And never the two shall meet....
    It would be great if we could take this attitude AG, but 9-11, 7-7, the Madrid Train Bombings, Iran's desire for nukes, the terrorist attack of the Olympics in Munich in '73' (I think it was '73'), the ongoing genocide of infidels in N. Africa, the Achille Lauro incident (in which a jewish, senior citizen, parapalegic, wheelchair bound, concentration camp survivor was thrown overboard into the Med.), the desire of Islam to eradicate Israel and all its people from the face of the earth, Al-qaida, kinda make it impossible to be a bystander to the slaughter.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

It would be great if we could take this attitude AG, but 9-11, 7-7, the Madrid Train Bombings, Iran's desire for nukes, the terrorist attack of the Olympics in Munich in '73' (I think it was '73'), the ongoing genocide of infidels in N. Africa, the Achille Lauro incident (in which a jewish, senior citizen, parapalegic, wheelchair bound, concentration camp survivor was thrown overboard into the Med.), the desire of Islam to eradicate Israel and all its people from the face of the earth, Al-qaida, kinda make it impossible to be a bystander to the slaughter.
    I know...it's just wishful thinking on my part.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".