Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk KFDM forum has segregated us now

UPDATE:

As of today they have made a entire new forum area for immigration. Segregating our posters from the rest. Senbora has been "talked to" but continues to run amoke calling names, hurling insults, and instigating as much fighting and drama as she can. But the fact that i and another have spoken up about her behavior and pointed out she seems exempt from forum rules is a win.

Honestly Kev i don't know how you stay over there. A hostile forum at best.

The owner of the site is pro. In one post he says he doesn't know if USA is over run by immigrants but that their forum has now been over run with ALIPAC people. So apparently it is ok for illegals to over run our country but not ok if we partake in their forum, and put a stop to 2 people bashing others who are anti in their stance.

They have however, drawn enough attention to our threads to drive many of their forum here. One of which posted his discovery of our forum and thanked Senbora for it.

So there's a few wins there. We now have another "outreach program". lol

http://talk.kfdm.com/viewforum.php?f=14

Senbora reminds me of a 16 year old internet bully that hides behind the computer . Every section of that forum is full of her childish rantings and name calling, not to mention her frequent use of internet insult "abreviations" which also lends to her appearing imature. Why she is still able to post there or anywhere is beyond me. It makes an intelligent debate almost impossible. The owner of the site/board needs to do more tha post warnings.

Banned
    I've decided to 'call her out'.
    http://talk.kfdm.com/viewtopic.php?p=16884#16884

Quote:
    You're not about making sure "criminals" stay out of your backyard. You're only concerned with the brown ones.

Having re-read that post twice I found no reference to anyone's skin color. Can anyone else see it? I really looked for it.

Quote:
    A criminal is a criminal and you want no part of it, right? Start at home. Start at home and rid your neighborhood of riff raff before you try to do an international sweep.

Nothing I've read in these threads has proposed anything remotely resembling 'sweeps'. Certainly not 'international' ones.

Quote:
    There is no argument you can present to this that is not going to make you sound like a racist.

Only if that's all you are willing to hear.

Quote:
    Just admit that you're not concerned with the criminal element, but only with the criminal Mexican element.

Again, as with the first quote, YOU make the discussion about race, not the person your addressing.

Quote:
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

I'll say exactly what I mean right now. Should you care to debate me on this issue, I'll happily oblige you. Your childish rants and vociferous damnation of those you somehow feel are intellectually inferior to you is disgusting.

Quote:
    Who cares?

I do.

Quote:
    But damn, atleast admit it when somebody calls you on it.

I believe a space between at and least is called for, Miss Perfect.

Yes i totally agree. I have comment now several times to the favoritism she is being shown. She has done this way before we got there. And has over 1,100 posts to her credit. So without a doubt the owner and mod let her run wild attacking everyone.

I have taken note she has a special love for me. Good place for everyone to let off steam once in awhile. Just find Senobia.

ROFLMAO look what the nutcase admitted to! I AM LOVING THAT CONFESSION!

http://talk.kfdm.com/viewtopic.php?p=16907#16907

Jezza wrote:
    Your the perfect example of what is marching in our streets, and what the majority of Americans do not want made legal in our country. And no the vitcum garbage don't fly anymore either. Your brethern have worn that out as well.

Senobia Torres wrote:
    My a** is just as lily white as yours, good sister. I am here. I am legal. I am loud. I am opinionated. I am the proverbial American blue blood that you're trying so hard to claim that needs defending. And guess what else? I married an illegal (former). Didya hear that? Not only did I marry one, I birthed his spawn - twice. Wanna know something else? My oldest daughter's father was here illegally, too!

The thing that's gotta sting the worst on your end is that there are MILLIONS of lily white assed American blue blooded chicks JUST like me, whose children, the spawn of illegals, ARE the future of this country. The lily white assed American blue blooded citizen spawn of these illegals...they ARE your powers that be of the future. They ARE your immigration reform of the coming decades. They ARE your future presidents, your future law makers, your future everythings.

Unless YOU'RE planning on relocating, I think you should adjust your frame of mind, and quickly too..because *I* can assure you that me, mine, and the likes of me and mine - aren't going ANY place..except the very places you don't want us to be.

Sounds like the return of the dark ages. In 2069, when an old geezer says "yes, once some humans walked on the moon", everyone else will look up from smoking their peyote and say, "what you been smoking old man? You really are nuts".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Senbora reminds me of a 16 year old internet bully that hides behind the computer . Every section of that forum is full of her childish rantings and name calling, not to mention her frequent use of internet insult "abreviations" which also lends to her appearing imature. Why she is still able to post there or anywhere is beyond me. It makes an intelligent debate almost impossible. The owner of the site/board needs to do more tha post warnings.
    I thought the very same thing about Senbora. I only checked the forum out once, but found that she seemed to monopolize discussions, but not with any relevant information, but rather insults, and BS.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I read about 6 to 8 messages of hers.....has anyone told her we expect people to follow our laws? Laws already on the books?

That her outright hostility in her posts, are the reason we don't want many of them to stay here....that they are showing their "thug" side even as they march in our streets?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Yes i had told her that almost word for word last night. All I got were threats they were not going anywhere and her children will rule America one day. lol

A violent, obusive welfare mom more than likely in a trailor park. Will raise children who will rule American government and make my life and my childrens life hell....

That is why I do not go to many of those sites, I do not want to hear those people spewing their garbage with no real debate going on just name calling and bashing. I cannot be bothered. I would like to hear and chat with people who are intelligent and have real issues and are looking for real solutions to this illegal alien problem in our country. Some humor is also appreciated. I get all of those things here on this site no need for that other crap.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn