Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Condemns “Blackâ€

[size=200][b]Tancredo Condemns “Blackâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Further confirmation that divisive politics under the guise of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" are tearing this country into a balkanized enclave of squabbling races/nationalities.

Diversity would be fine if it truly promoted UNITY. It doesn't, it promotes one's race over and at the expense of all others. Diversity and multicularism stop when it infringes on national unity and other races/nationalities.

Down with diversity and up with UNITY!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As always Tom Tancredo is on it and "Correct" in his assessment of the situation . My first choice for POTUS .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Heres the link to the story and video of what started this crap.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-121743.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

What's wrong with an apology? Even if you meant no harm, wouldn't the proper thing be to apologize, since you sang a song other than was agreed to. This is the USA and we have our own anthem that we love, thank you very much.
    The song she sang should not have been sung in a public venue, unless it was agreed upon by the organization, for whatever reason.
    I'm sure she's working on an apology speech...

Further confirmation that divisive politics under the guise of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" are tearing this country into a balkanized enclave of squabbling races/nationalities.

Diversity would be fine if it truly promoted UNITY. It doesn't, it promotes one's race over and at the expense of all others. Diversity and multicularism stop when it infringes on national unity and other races/nationalities.

Down with diversity and up with UNITY!!!
    Exactly. We have enough diversity without using basic things to tear us apart. Such as our language and our flag and anthem.

I'm sure she's working on an apology speech...
    From what I heard on TV she wasn't going to. Had to do with her free speech rights and right of artistic expression. Whatever that means.

AE

I cannot believe that we have come to this garbage.

Had she said she would sing the national anthem and then state that she wished to also sing this version as well, this would have shown her sensibility, but I guess there are some people these days who have NO common sense or sensibility.

Diversity is garbage, multiculturalism is a tool of divisiveness, intended to tear this nation apart and cause inner strife.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

This is but a preview of things to come with an Obama presidency! I don't know if I have the stomach for it