Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

By ALEX ISENSTADT | 10/11/09 7:00 AM EDT

While the energy of the anti-tax and anti-Big Government tea party movement may yet haunt Democrats in 2010, the first order of business appears to be remaking the Republican Party.

Whether it’s the loose confederation of Washington-oriented groups that have played an organizational role or the state-level activists who are channeling grass-roots anger into action back home, tea party forces are confronting the Republican establishment by backing insurgent conservatives and generating their own candidates — even if it means taking on GOP incumbents.

“We will be a headache for anyone who believes the Constitution of the United States … isn’t to be protected,â€

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl= ... BUQqwQwAA#

Dick army is no friend of a sovereign America. People like he and Bush have for too long tried to portray illegal immigration as a "righteous act of charity". Bull. Trying to play on the guilt of the American people needs to be exposed for what it is.

Their failure to enforce immigration laws has created horrendous horrors for Americans. They should all be tried for treason and the appropriate punishment applied.

I post the below again because this has not been properly brought to the surface. There are many who feel sorry for these invaders. Don’t. Feel sorry for Americans whose families are going hungry.

Excerpts from Lou Dobbs:

An exact quote of Professor Grayson of William and Mary…an expert on Mexico states: “[b]The Drug issue and the illegal immigration issue are linked, because often those newcomers who are IN THIS COUNTRY without the proper documentation are the social infrastructure for the cartels. That is, they serve as look-outs. They serve as distributors. They aid and abet the illegal activitiesâ€

ELE
    It is NOT about choosing one party over another, it is about choosing people that represent us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good words " ELE". That is how I feel. No matter the party,it is what those individuals in those parties represent and what they stand for
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou