Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tea Party Fraud Rick Perry is Political Herpes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Tea Party Fraud Rick Perry is Political Herpes

Tea Party Fraud Rick Perry is Political Herpes

Robert Morrow
    Stuffed Suits
    August 15, 2011

Note: Since Gov. Rick Perry(TX) declined to participate in the Iowa Straw Poll and debate events and instead wants to attempt to steal their thunder by announcing Saturday (Aug. 13, 2011) in Charleston, SC that his eminence is running for President, it’s only right to hear from another Texan. Robert Morrow appears to have found some remarkable resemblances to Bill Clinton in the Bible verse spouting blowhard who appears on the surface to be more preacher than governor. If nothing else, we may be getting a warning ahead of time concerning Rick Perry who, like Michele Bachmann, is obviously riding the tea party train without a ticket.

The article below references the FLDS, a fundamental Mormon sect whose former leader, Warren Jeffs, has been sentenced to life in prison for sexual assault. While the crimes are reprehensible, the initial over-reactions by the Governor and Child Protective Services cited below are, unfortunately, typical throughout the country such as in the needless deaths brought on by overly aggressive government forces in Waco during the early 1990s. The author’s complaint is a valid one to that extent at least.

The links in the article are all active and check out to the extent they’re referenced and provide more details. Much of Perry’s record concerning the Gardisil scam, his support of TARP, and other on-the-record issues have been out for a long time and at least have been discussed in Texas. Perry’s neocon, corporate welfare record is obvious and well documented. Unfortunately, the habit of such big government Republicans has been to spout Bible to take out rivals and then rule pretty much the same as the openly big government party members.

While the allegations made concerning Perry’s use of prostitutes, drugs, and his extra-marital affairs are not verified, they are presented in the text for what they are: just one person’s allegations based on contacts in the seedy underworld of strip clubs.

There is good reason to take warning and at least be wary, however, especially considering the general lack of concern in the country regarding the rumors surrounding Bill Clinton before he was elected. Judge for yourselves. Not paying enough attention back to Clinton’s baggage in the 1990s didn’t turn out very well, did it?

In any event, the following is presented for what it is. Consider it raw data if you will and take away whatever useful information you can get out of it. The rest of it you can consider to be something you’ve been warned about–WTC

http://www.infowars.com/tea-party-fraud ... al-herpes/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This snake needs to slither back to his dream act, illegal lovin' state while he still has a little shred of dignity left!!!

NOT saying the state of Texas likes illegals, just him. Don't want to insult Texans, I have family there.

You are so right. Texas was allocated 800 million for a border fence that Perry refused to build, however shortly after Texas built a governors mansion while Mr. Perry resided in a hotel at tax payers expense. I am quite sure some folks remember that. Texans despise him, his last election had to be rigged because he is despised by Texans. George the second is what we call him.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    ‘Pure Unadulterated Hogwash’: Judge Jeanine Slams Perry Indictment
    by Fox News Insider // Aug 17 2014 // 10:05am
    As seen on Justice With Judge Jeanine

In last night’s “Justice,” Judge Jeanine blasted the indictment of Texas Gov. Rick Perry, saying, “Nothing about this indictment makes sense.”

Read the transcript below.

‘I Unequivocally Stand By My Veto’: Rick Perry Slams ‘Partisan Political Theatrics’

A famous court of appeals judge once said, “A grand jury could indict a ham sandwich.”

Now I believe in the rule of law, but I am not going to sugarcoat this one.

The indictment of Texas Gov. Rick Perry for abuse of his veto power and coercion of a public servant is pure unadulterated hogwash! It makes DAs like me cringe in embarrassment. And it's not just me – even former Obama White House political advisor David Axelrod calls the indictment "pretty sketchy.”

Now, I’ve spent my career in the assignment of blame – more than three decades as a prosecutor, superior court judge, and elected district attorney. I have empaneled grand juries, instructed grand juries, and ruled on grand jury actions.
    Nothing about this indictment makes sense.

A sitting governor facing 109 years in prison because he threatened to veto funding to a drunk district attorney's public integrity unit. Really?
    No one disputes that the law gives the governor the power to veto funding. Period. End of the story.

So now every time a governor vetoes funding or legislation, will he or she be subject to an investigation or an indictment because people complained it was political?

A little back story here – the DA, Rosemary Lehmberg, is a drunk. Yes. The chief law enforcement officer of Austin County, Texas, is not just a drunk – she's a convicted drunk driver. She has actually spent time in jail. Imagine: the chief law enforcement officer is a convict who served jail time!

Now, I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. They don't have to get behind the wheel of a car, especially a DA who certainly had other options. On the night she chose to drive her Lexus, she had an open vodka bottle on the front seat and was weaving in and out of a bicycle lane.

I have seen the consequences of driving drunk. Innocents slaughtered by thousands of pounds of steel because a drunk chose to get behind the wheel of a car.

And folks, it's even worse than this. Her blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit. And her behavior – both before and after her arrest – was so outrageous, so threatening, so belligerent, so combative, the woman had to be strapped down.

And this woman actually thinks that she should remain the person who decides who gets indicted and who doesn't?

So, Gov. Rick Perry says that someone like this is not fit to be DA or certainly to run the public integrity unit, adding that he would veto funding for that program. Now, DA Rosemary doesn't like that, takes umbrage at this along with a watchdog group that filed a complaint against Perry, and a special prosecutor is appointed.

Now, I created a public integrity unit in my office for the specific purpose of investigating public officials and maintaining the integrity of their offices.
    You may recall that the Austin County District Attorney's Office is known for ridiculous political prosecutions. Evidence: Republican Gov. Kay Bailey Hutchison indicted three times, acquitted every time. Republican Congressman Tom Delay indicted, conviction immediately overturned.
    Austin County – in case you don't know – is the only Democratic county in a completely red state of Texas.

Bigger picture: Gov. Rick Perry is frequently mentioned as a 2016 presidential candidate. As of late, his handling of immigration at the Texas border has been applauded nationwide.

Republican Gov. Chris Christie also under federal investigation for a traffic jam, and Republican Gov. Scott Walker under federal investigation, both of them frequently mentioned as possible 2016 candidates.

Like I said, a judge was famously quoted as saying a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. Apparently they like ham in Texas.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/17...ent-rick-perry

Interesting to see Perry show some backbone on this one, where was the backbone when he could've built that fence to protect Texas from this invasion, but didn't...

RICK PERRY:

• Let illegals contribute to society & pursue citizenship. (Sep 2011)

http://www.alipac.us/f9/rick-perry-issues-309544/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When you sit on a Grand Jury in Texas, you are explicitly instructed that your responsibility is only to decide if a crime may have been committed, should it go to trial to be judged? Judge Jeanine and others are acting as if he is convicted from politically motivated emotion. Perry may have been guilty of the same, we have no sure way of knowing.

Grand Juries in TX have a bit of power, they can subpoena, they can ask the DA to leave the room.

Like many Texans, I am not, never have been a fan of Perry's, but he is convicted here of nothing yet, only charged. Now another Judge is judging the evidence without benefit of trial, that performance does not show respect for the system, the Grand Jury, but only the Grand Jury has spoken. I have reasonable faith in the GJ system. But they are not the final jury!

NO AMNESTY