Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teach your children.

With so many kids being abducted it is wise to tell them not to scream "help" in a situation but rather scream FIRE!!!! People are deaf to someone yelling help because so many kids yell it when playing.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

It's wise not to tell everybody what they might say........it gives the enemy all they need to make a joke of it. How many alarms do you respond to?

My beloved daughter learned the lessons well.......she was being a brat in a store and I couldn't handle her so I left the store with her........while she was screaming to top of her lungs.......help me....this isn't my mother!!!!!!

All because I told her no for some gum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    It's wise not to tell everybody what they might say........it gives the enemy all they need to make a joke of it. How many alarms do you respond to?

My beloved daughter learned the lessons well.......she was being a brat in a store and I couldn't handle her so I left the store with her........while she was screaming to top of her lungs.......help me....this isn't my mother!!!!!!

RFLMAO!!!!!!

This is funny......lmao!!

Help...Help....this is not my mother!!!! LMAO!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I brought up my son and him going with me to the grocery store was total avoidance of any aisle that sold candy. We spent a lot of time in the fruit aisle where he had to pick out the apples and oranges for his snacks. His expertise of picking ripe melons out of the bin was astounding. But his favorite aisle was finding new treats for the dog. And when he was about seven, he had to be able to pronounce all the ingredients before he got the donut or Twinkie or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I brought up my son and him going with me to the grocery store was total avoidance of any aisle that sold candy. We spent a lot of time in the fruit aisle where he had to pick out the apples and oranges for his snacks. His expertise of picking ripe melons out of the bin was astounding. But his favorite aisle was finding new treats for the dog. And when he was about seven, he had to be able to pronounce all the ingredients before he got the donut or Twinkie or whatever.
    Can I use your son to find decent avacados? For some reason, my 6 year old would rather eat fruit than candy.

I do think that it is a good idea to yell something other than help, because when my kid plays with other kids and they are running around, they will yell out help just out of play. Parents tend to become immune to it after awhile.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Help...Help....this is not my mother!!!! LMAO!!!!!
    I can only laugh because fortunatly there were enough people around who knew she was mine........lord knows how it might have been if I was someplace where people didn't know me.

The advise I gave above was told to me by a friend who is a Police Detective that deals with child abductions.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

The advise I gave above was told to me by a friend who is a Police Detective that deals with child abductions.
    It makes sense. I know when mine were young they first said to say help or scream......then help this isn't my mother or father......something to get people to respond and take notice. Shame it's an issue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

LOL! Mine did the same. I started walking away as I said..well then I guess this is goodbye, hope you find your "mother". The look on her face was priceless. That was the end of that little experiment, she never did it again.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic

And your friend is absolutely right.......LE has had that recommendation out there, even for adult victims, for a very long time now because....tragically....we live in a society where people don't want to get involved and will typically ignore cries for help, rape, and ordinary screaming.

However, they found that when someone starts yelling Fire, people DO respond.....if for no other reason than because they fear that the "fire" may well be of some threat to THEM and THEIR safety or belongings.

Pretty damning testimony as to what we've become as a society, I think, and while, more recently, there does seem to be a slight reversal in that trend being noted, it really doesn't bode well for what's going to happen in this country when TSHTF.