Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Teacher Needs to be Fired!!!! Video!!

WE NEED A FAIRNESS DOCTRINE FOR WHAT TEACHERS TEACH OUR KIDS NOW!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDEAYgm0Dv8

http://www.belch.com/blog/2008/11/06/re ... rt-mccain/

This is a video of Diantha Harris, a lifelong democrat and avid Barack Obama supporter. She is also a lousy schoolteacher, as is evidenced by the mushmouthed kids in her class. And instead of concentrating on grammar and English, math and science, she abuses and ridicules any child who dares to speak up in support of John McCain. This video is part of a Finnish documentary on Obama fans, and it is shocking that you have to go to a foreign country to learn what goes on in our own classrooms.

See how she singles out the little white girl and mocks her for having an absent parent, who is off defending the country, and lies to her, saying her Dad would have to stay in Iraq for a hundred years? The little girl was ready to cry! Disgusting.

Diantha Harris: It’s a senseless war! [Stares at Kathy.] And by the way, Kathy, the person that you’re picking for president said [Harris shakes her head] that our troops could stay in Iraq for another hundred years if they need to! [Kathy bites her lip, looks ashamed. Other kids stare at Kathy, laugh, smirk.] So that means that your daddy could stay in the military for another hundred years!

[Kathy is on verge of tears.]

[In an interview later:]

Diantha Harris: Now I can support whomever I want to support, as long as I don’t browbeat another person for the candidate that they supported. Like I have some students that support John McCain, and when they told me that, I said ah … “that’s good’ and I just moved on. So, I think that everybody is entitled to their own personal opinion.

You know, the schools are banning kickball, dodgeball and tag on the playgrounds because they are afraid of bullies. Seems to me the bullies are the ones with the chalkboard erasers. Lots of thanks to Akira here for the video and the transcript.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

couldn't get the link to work
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    couldn't get the link to work
    IT LOADS SLOW BE PAITENT, ILL SEE IF I CAN FIND IT DIRECTLY ON YOU TUBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDEAYgm0Dv8

I posted this this morning ( around 2 AM) , there has been results!

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/07/up ... -responds/

You can see the video here and see the response.

here is the original thread: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=137434

There are email adrresses you can use for the School System, Superintendant and the TEACHER herself!

I can't believe that woman is saying that to those young children, especially the one who's father is in the military. She just scared that child into thinking her daddy would be at war for the next 100 years. She was intimidating those children.

This is why you need to tell your schools do not discuss politics with children.

That woman is manipulating young impressionable children by expressing that Republicans are bad and Democrats are good, additionally, she is shaming the children that support McCain. I don't care is she has said, "it's OK to support who ever", she has still shammed them and they know she really means it's not OK.

No one should put up with that for one minute!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to thank everyone who emailed. They must have gotten slammed.

what a piece of work this teacher is, says she doesn't want to browbeat anyone over who they support but did just that to her students.

That makes me sick.

Me and my wife are seriously considering on just to not have kids because of all the trash out there!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast