Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are just worried because they are losing members and just as Obama they have to put blame on someone other then themselves
    What happened to the Hoffa before him?
    GONE! DISAPPEARED! VANISHED!

He plans to back Obama and Obama is the one replacing their workers with illegal alien invaders. Maybe he needs to rethink his strategy.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    He wants to start a war against 89% of Americans?

Will he be their general?

Mr. Hoffa, 70 million Americans are armed. I'm sure most of those are not union.

I take it as a positivie sign that this neanderthal and his little boy wonder are on their way out and all they can do is spout off at the mouth

From what I saw, LiL' Jimmy was walking funny to the podium because he hasn't been able to dislodge Gov. Walker's boot from his big-ass.

Sep 5, 2011 2:50pm

Hoffa On Tea Party:

‘Let’s Take these Sons Of Bitches Out!’

ABC NEWS VIDEO

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... tches-out/

Somebody needs to do something about that guy. I don't take possible death threats lightly. The only thing the Teamsters ever did for me was take my dues and run when I needed representation. I stand for the American worker. Not the illegal alien worker.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Their are an awful lot of retired union members (baby boomers) that belong to the Tea Party. The union's are afraid of the retired union members. The rumble of dissatisfaction is spreading amongst the baby boomers. They are watching as their unions are distorting and destroying everything that they worked hard for. More and more you hear retiree's saying they are not speaking for the rank and file.

These are members that built up their pension and benefit packages out of their contributions, not out of taxpayers money. Now they watch as their unions hire illegal immigrants driving down salaries. They watch as union money is spent for political gain under the guise of creating jobs. They watch as money is funded out to support demostrations by the SEIU and now the unions have started taking Benefits away and raising cost to retirees. The very retirees that have contributed the most to the unions. The unions are blaming this on the Republicans.

Hoffa is right a war is brewing. Phone calls are going out it is starting. But it is not the war Hoffa or any Union Leader wants. The Baby Boomers, the retired members are talking about storming the Union Meetings.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Jimmy Hoffa on Tea Party: Let's take these son-of-a------- out!

Bob Beauprez

As the warm up act for Barack Obama's speech at a Labor Day rally in Detroit, Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. proved that big labor thuggery is alive and well and ready to go to war for Obama's re-election.

Referring to the President's political opponents and the Tea Party specifically, Hoffa incited the crowd of union members when he said there was a "war on workers. And you see it everywhere. It is the Tea Party."

When the approving roar subsided enough he could be heard again, Hoffa spewed an familiar, bare-knuckled big labor threat; "President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son-of-a-*$#%!out and give America back to an America where we belong."

Remember when the left went nuts over Sarah Palin's reference to "targeted" congressional districts? And, whatever happened to the good old days when the Democrats just called the Tea Party astroturf, racists, terrorists, and the enemy?

After Hoffa's tirade, Barack Obama gave one of his nauseating can't-we-all-just-get-along pleas for Republicans and troubled citizens to blindly and silently support the blah-blah-blah he's scheduled to roll out in yet another jobs speech on Thursday night.

I expect Obama is planning for his kumbaya moment sometime after Hoffa's Army eliminates all the dissenters.

Video at the link:

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/ ... ------_out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is the Tea Party?

The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:

• Limited federal government
    • Individual freedoms
    • Personal responsibility
    • Free markets
    • Returning political power to the states and the people

As a movement, The Tea Party is not a political party nor is looking to form a third political party any time soon. The Tea Party movement, is instead, about reforming all political parties and government so that the core principles of our Founding Fathers become, once again, the foundation upon which America stands. Read More...

http://theteaparty.net/

Gonna be a hoot to watch Hoffa and his goons begin to cry like little girls when the enormity of public opinion against these thugs suddenly dawns. He's finished and doesn't even know it.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12