Monday, December 5, 2011
Ted Gunderson: A Man to Remember

As for me, I will continue on the path to which God has called me. Proverbs 31:8 - Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the right of the poor and needy. – Ted Gunderson

Paul Edwards, J.D.
Activist Post

This year those seeking freedom, justice, and truth lost an important ally, Ted Gunderson. Gunderson was the former chief of the Los Angeles division of the FBI and brought his impeccable credentials to the truth/freedom movement.

After retiring from the FBI, he gave presentations all over the country alerting the public to the reality of false flag terrorism, satanic ritual abuse, and mind control.

Gunderson is best known not for just exposing evil and educating the public, but for risking his life to personally help and protect many victims.

When a rare leader like that passes on, hundreds more should rise-up and take his place.

State Sponsored Terrorism

After retiring from the FBI, Ted Gunderson started a private investigation firm in Santa Monica and traveled the country exposing crimes of the New World Order. In addition to overwhelming documentation, Gunderson further confirmed that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA/Pentagon asset that went by the name of Tim Osman. Gunderson met Bin Laden at the Hilton Hotel in Sherman Oaks, California in 1986. At the time, Bin Laden was a representative of the Mujahadeen, the Afghan fighters resisting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The Mujahadeen were trained and funded by the United States during Operation Cyclone, as stated by Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser and member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. Al-Qaeda is still run by the Pentagon and is used for regional destabilization, most recently in Libya.

Gunderson stated that “the CIA makes the mafia look like a Sunday school classâ€