Ted Nugent: ‘Full of crap’ Piers Morgan needs to leave gun owners ‘the hell alone’ [video]

Jeff Poor
Daily Caller
Feb 5, 2013

Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

Piers Morgan took his Monday CNN show on the road to a Texas gun shop to continue what guest Ted Nugent called his “crap” crusade against gun rights.

“First of all, I’ve been monitoring your gun debates,” Nugent said. “Go ahead and take it to the bank: You’ll never understand. I really don’t believe you’ll ever grasp — you don’t understand that it’s a simple inanimate tool that tens of millions of American families own that have never caused a problem, never had an accident and will never commit a crime. You have these aberrations that are such a minute percentage.”

Morgan argued that 500,000 Americans a year are shot in gun fighting.

“[Y]ou are so full of crap,” Nugent shot back. “Listen to me. That statistic includes bad guys shot by cops and intruders shot by homeowners, so that figure is bogus. It’s not an accurate figure.”

“Do you care about murders, or do you only care about murders with guns?” Nugent continued. “I don’t think you do — I think you care about guns. I think you’re obsessed with guns. 99.999 percent of the gun owners of America are wonderful people that you are hanging around with here today. Perfectly safe. Perfectly harmless. Wonderful, loving, generous, giving, caring people. Would you leave us the hell alone?”

Nugent said Morgan’s focus should be on mental health and convicted criminals.

” We have a mad-man problem in America, where they’re running around. We have a felony recidivism problem in America. Let’s focus on that together, and leave the rest of us alone.”

This article was posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:38 am

Tags: activism, constitution, government corruption, gun rights, mainstream media, police state

» Ted Nugent: