Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teenager Tased In School By Police For Not Complying and Sh

Teenager Tased In School By Police For Not Complying and Showing I.D.
    School defends action against sixteen year old

Steve Watson
    Infowars.net
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Propel This! - Submit to Propeller.com

StumbleUpon

A sixteen year old child was shocked with a Taser stun gun by police at a North Carolina school last week for failing to comply with orders to show an officer his I.D. badge.

Quayshaun Leak was tased and arrested in an incident which Richmond Senior High School has since defended as proper policy and "within appropriate bounds of the officer's authority.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Tasing a kid . Not a very good thing to do for relations to be on solid ground . In the same breath ,Cops speak of not calling ice on illegals casue it will infame relations . I'm confused . Ok to act like thugs (cops) or not ? I think it's a pity a cop ,grown man can't handle a 16 year old and cuff him .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

A sixteen year old child was shocked with a Taser stun gun by police at a North Carolina school last week for failing to comply with orders to show an officer his I.D. badge.

The incident has prompted the cousin of the young boy to file two discrimination complaints with the United States Department of Health and Human Services Officer for Civil Rights:
    This article has a definate slant to it describing a 16 year old as a 'child' and 'young boy' rather than, more appropriately, as a teen or a minor.

Many 16 year olds have attained adult stature and in numerious criminal cases, 16 year olds are tried as adults.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As with everything, there's extreems and abuses. At 16 you know, or should know, to comply with reasonable demands from an authority figure. There is a definate lack of respect and an attitude that these kids are going to have to get a grip on.

School and childhood is preparing for the adult world and it's not unreasonable to get used to making sure you carry your ID on you at all times. I mean afterall it is a common requirement for adults to do in order to drive, cash checks and other things. We have to show work ID badges and all sorts of things on demand. It is a shame our country has come to this.....but that's the way it is. If people don't have the sense to respond with reasonable behavior with simple requests when asked then they better get used to harsher punishments since "nice" obviously doesn't work.

They've had their "psyches" so protected from the realities of life they are totally crushed when the real world doesn't respond to adults like they did as children and what they want or feel like doing has no merit in the adult world.

Yet we also have people in power who get so caught up in their ability to control, they loose their sense of judgement and reason. Tazing is a tad extreem, but so are students who beat up teachers and kill each other. A mass of extreems to work with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)