Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TELL THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA TO STOP COVERING UP FOR OBAMA

GO to http://www.conservativehq.com/active-pe ... ama-ayers/

So far, the vast majority of the news media have simply refused to report on Barack Obama's longtime alliance with the terrorist Bill Ayers.

Here's your chance to do something about it! Sign our petition at http://www.conservativehq.com/active-pe ... ama-ayers/ demanding that the news media cover this story, and that they report fairly and accurately about the partnership, in the 1990s and earlier this decade, between Barack Obama and Bill Ayers, a top leader of a violent anti-American hate group.

http://conservativehq.com/home

Done!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Done!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

done

I just don't get some people. Here we are on a website that that deals with the issue of illegal immigration. If I want to hear about politics, I go to CNN or the many other news organizations. With that being said I see that many of you are anti Obama. I am curious to know why? Why is John McCain's Keating and Liddy connections not more important than Obama hanging out with a college professor. Since we can all agree that illegal immigration is not an issue that Obama NOR McCain will do anything about, why don't we use our time to support the candidates that will do something. So Obama hung out with a guy that did bad things when Obama was 8, big stinkin deal! McCain deregulated banks for Keating and Co and we now see the result of that. So again, I will ask, why are you all picking on Obama when McCain is worse?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Seems like you support Obama and that's your right. Others support McCain and that's their right.

There's a huge difference between the Ayers bombings and the Keating 5 scandal. Can you see it?

People are also skeptical when one candidate REFUSES to provide the same information required of the other candidate. McCain's "natural-born" issue was brought up and it was settled. Obama will NOT provide the proof asked for and instead brings a series of suits. WHY? Provide the vault birth certificate and settle the matter.

I don't like either choice, I think they both stink to high hell. Third party for me.

In the words of MLK Jr.

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I just don't get some people. Here we are on a website that that deals with the issue of illegal immigration. If I want to hear about politics, I go to CNN or the many other news organizations. With that being said I see that many of you are anti Obama. I am curious to know why? Why is John McCain's Keating and Liddy connections not more important than Obama hanging out with a college professor. Since we can all agree that illegal immigration is not an issue that Obama NOR McCain will do anything about, why don't we use our time to support the candidates that will do something. So Obama hung out with a guy that did bad things when Obama was 8, big stinkin deal! McCain deregulated banks for Keating and Co and we now see the result of that. So again, I will ask, why are you all picking on Obama when McCain is worse?
    What are talking about? If you don't know the real Obama and McCain by now you're just in denial of the truth. And besides politics now have a ton to do with the future efforts of how we can adapt our strategy to fight Illegal immigration if you can connect the dots then why bother fight for anything, our country is heading in a downward spiral and we can't fight Illegal Immigration without knowing the people that represent our views, and we can't get our views across to people that won't listen. Without a good functioning government we can't fight anything. Read up on Obama and McCain the difference in charter is staggering! And I've seen no one here just attack any candidate without PROOF to back up their points, where is your Proof to back up yours?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I don't support either. I will be voting 3rd party as well. It just irks me that the vast majority of the stories that is posted here is about Obama. Just looking and all of the anti Obama posts on Alipac, you'd think that you are all pro McCain, becuase nothing negative is posted about him even though his past is just as shady as Obama's. So if we are all supporting a 3rd party candidate, then why all of the anti Obama stuff?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

"So if we are all supporting a 3rd party candidate, then why all of the anti Obama stuff?"

Because he has many un-informed supporters and they must know who the hell their voting for!

Obama is a slick opportunist, suffering from a racial identity crisis with no internal sense of right or wrong.

I'm going to load up on some of those red-and-white IMPEACH bumper stickers!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast