URGENT Petition: Tell Republicans "NO COMPROMISE" on Debt Ceiling Vote

That's why I need your help today – RIGHT NOW! – in telling the Republican leadership:

NO NEW DEBT FOR THE OBAMA AGENDA!!

Block Deficit Spending For Obama's Agenda

Pressure is building on the incoming Republican House of Representatives to authorize new highs in the federal debt ceiling, already at $14.3 trillion!
This expansion of the national credit card will finance Obamacare, corporate bailouts, and other job-destroying government power-grabs.
This may be your only opportunity to make your voice heard on this critical issue.

Citizens' Petition to Incoming
Speaker John Boehner and GOP Leadership

WHEREAS: For every dollar that Congress spends, a whopping 40-cents must be borrowed – leading to an increase in the federal debt limit five times in the last ten years, and

WHEREAS: explosive deficit spending crowds out private-sector job creation and makes more people dependent on government, reducing the self-reliance of the American people, and

WHEREAS: I firmly believe that Americans elected a Republican majority to the U.S. House of Representatives in order to reverse reckless spending, not expand it, and

WHEREAS: Americans elected scores of Tea Party candidates in a clear protest against the massive bailouts of the Obama administration and the Pelosi/Reid Congress, and

WHEREAS: years of government spending to pay people not to work has done nothing but increase joblessness and debt, and

WHEREAS: increased debt devalues the U.S. dollar, robbing the value of my assets and every American's assets, and

WHEREAS: I believe Congress should start living within its means the way millions of working families have to,

NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED THAT:
Congress should NOT raise the debt ceiling so it can continue its habit of massive deficit spending, AND FURTHER, I instruct my Member of Congress to vote "NO" on raising the debt ceiling and instead get to work immediately to cut spending.

It's vital you fill out your petition below to incoming Speaker John Boehner and other Republican leaders and submit it without delay. Please do so at once... because Boehner and others are already talking compromise on this bellwether fiscal issue, only weeks after the momentous election.
Let me explain.

As we point out in the current issue of my financial and self-reliance advisory Independent Living, the Federal Reserve is already publicly committed to print some $75 billion a month to service massive federal budget deficits and allow the federal establishment's unchecked expansion to continue.

This massive subsidy to rampant federal spending was never voted upon by Congress or the American people – at least $600 billion in new money is being printed and given to the insolvent federal government – completely beyond the control of democratic processes that define a free America and further destroying the value of every dollar you earn, spend, save, or invest.

The only way to put a stop to this insanity is for Congress to REFUSE to raise the debt limit. A congressional vote is scheduled in just a few days, which is why you must...

Send Your Petition To Oppose More Government Borrowing NOW!

Responsible Members of Congress who say they plan to vote "NO" on increasing the government's reckless plan of borrowing more money are already being derided by big-spenders and other statists as "The Shutdown Caucus" (a reference to the possibility that parts of the federal government could be shut down if the Treasury isn't given even more credit).

Let's flood the Republican House and Senate leadership with a sea of grassroots petitions bearing the unmistakable message: STOP digging the debt hole deeper!

Our national debt is already 90% of gross domestic product (GDP). By increasing the debt to 100% or more, America could join the ranks of banana republics which have destroyed their currencies and plunged their economies into chaos.

Make your voice heard now – tell the new GOP leadership to do the right thing and vote to cut the national credit card in half – "Step One" to restraining our out-of-control federal government.
No more federal debt on the backs of our children and grandchildren!
It's urgent you sign your petition right now – and help send a message loud and clear.
Yours in Freedom and Prosperity,

Lee Bellinger, Publisher
Independent Living

P.S. Help me send the message to the incoming Republican leadership, before the Republican disease of compromise infects Washington once again:

NO NEW DEBT FOR THE OBAMA AGENDA!
Sign and submit your petition NOW! http://www.independentlivingnews.com/se ... itPetition

received by e-mail from Bob Livingston eletter@news.personalliberty.com

Personal Liberty Digest
P.O. Box 1105
Cullman, AL 35056

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 12:11 pm

© 2010 Independent Living, published by American Lantern Press, Inc.
377 Rubin Center Drive • Suite 203 • Fort Mill, SC • 29708 • (877) 371-1807