Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren't Invented by Al Qaeda -- They're Manufactured by the FBI

Monday, 18 February 2013 07:45
Posted by David Icke

'On the evening of December 2, 2010, Martinez was in another Muslim’s car as they drove through Baltimore. A hidden device recorded their conversation. His mother had called, and Martinez had just finished talking to her on his cell phone. He was aggravated. “She wants me to be like everybody else, being in school, working,” he told his friend.

“For me, it’s different. I have this zeal for deen and she doesn’t understand that.” Martinez’s mother didn’t know that her son had just left a meeting with a purported Afghan-born terrorist who had agreed to provide him with a car bomb. But she wasn’t the only one in the dark that night.

Martinez himself didn’t know his new terrorist friend was an undercover agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that the man driving the car—a man he’d met only a few weeks earlier—was a paid informant for federal law enforcement.'

Read more: Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren't Invented by Al Qaeda -- They're Manufactured by the FBI

Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren't Invented by Al Qaeda -- They're Manufactured by the FBI - David Icke Website