Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terrorists Fun in Sun!

Since America is now one of the largest Muslim nations, this is how the terrorist Uighers are treated !!
    Also since DHS considers us a terror threat, I think we should all be provided with ice cream cones on a tropical island !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... eedom.html
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Re: Terrorists Fun in Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    Also since DHS considers us a terror threat, I think we should all be provided with ice cream cones on a tropical island !

They look like they're enjoying themselves. Today I saw a video of them swimming in the ocean. Maybe they could have their own reality show, "The Uighers Go to Paradise" or something.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

DEEDEE wrote:

Since America is now one of the largest Muslim nations, this is how the terrorist Uighers are treated !!
    Maybe there is a method to the madness. Maybe Obama thinks if he gives terrorists paradise in this life they won't want to be suicide bombers. Finding a thousand virgins will be tough, though, especially in the far left party of the progressives.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO