Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Texans Revolt Against TSA Tyranny: No Fly Zone Act of War

Texans Revolt Against TSA Tyranny, Storm Capitol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjFA5-B ... r_embedded

May 27, 2011

Exclusive footage of the Texas Capitol takeover Wednesday, when angry demonstrators led by radio host Alex Jones descended upon the Senate to rebuke threats used to quash a TSA bill that passed the House unanimously and was poised to clear the Senate with 30 of 31 senators supporting. The bill's sponsor Sen. Dan Patrick revealed that Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst was behind a move to kill the bill without "leaving fingerprints" on behalf of the Obama Administration. Supporters of the bill sent a message to the Texas Senate even after being barred from entry, shouting from the halls "criminals" and "treason" while decrying the tyrannical mission creep of the unconstitutional TSA. The bill would have expressly declared it a crime for TSA or security personnel to reach into the pants or touch the genitals of passengers or other innocent bystanders.

http://www.infowars.com/texans-revolt-a ... m-capitol/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    TSA Thug Grabs Crotch of Wounded Vet

One more reason why this odious federal agency should be abolished

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Friday, May 27, 2011

Two injured US military veterans traveling to a ceremony to honor the lives of fallen friends who gave their lives to protect the rights enshrined in the Constitution were harassed by TSA thugs, with one of them having his crotch grabbed, according to David Bellow, an Army National Guardsman and a State Republican Executive Committeeman.

“One of the wounded warriors, a friend of mine who personally told me what happened, has bullet fragments in his leg. The other wounded warrior has shrapnel in his face,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When the TSA goon grabbed his crotch and didn’t let go, the veteran felt inclined to lash out violently but was somehow able to control his fury.
    I am sorry,but that to me is asking for an ass kicking........

I often think, maybe we should bring back the days where if someone offended you and your honor you had the right to a duel ,possibly with a sword or pistols
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou